Rollpan Pictures

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Lets see em guys...I'm thinkin about puttng a rollpan on...lets see some...really interested in retaining a hitch with it if anyone has pics of that

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

HOOV3R

Reaction score
Dustins old black truck had one with the hitch pulled back and it looked really good. Mine will be going on shortly.

I ended up with a street scene urethane, all the fiberglass ones have been discontinued. I didn't want to have one welded in and not like it.

Last edited:

Matt

Reaction score
I have one of the urethane ones waiting to go on. I know they aren't the best, but I got it for like $140 shipped, so I can't complain. The weld in ones look best, but that's a bit too much of a commitment for me.

ford rules

Reaction score
Did you buy that used or new, if new do you mind saying where you got it from?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
i thjink with the right gameplan with ur hitch, the weld on can be awesome. been thinking about it for a couple years.

Built 6.7

Reaction score
on my 2011, it's a street scene

Attachments

• roll pan 2.jpg
    roll pan 2.jpg
    1,014.6 KB · Views: 475
  • roll pan.jpg
    roll pan.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 416

Built 6.7

Reaction score
only other pictures i have, the stock receiver hitch dose stick out

Attachments

• dpc 9.jpg
    dpc 9.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 373
  • dpc10.jpg
    dpc10.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 323

SaNnDnSurF

Reaction score
Moved it back one hole and then with a 1/2" bit drilled two new holes further back, and thanks.

Emery19

Reaction score
my buddy has a pan on his duramax, but the hitch is such that its tucked behind the pan, and the license plate flips up for when he puts his hitch in. Its slick because you dont have the hitch hanging down under the pan. Not sure how he has it done as when he bought the truck, the p.o. had it done that way. i'll see if i can scrounge up some pictures though. i havent seen him in a while evne though he lives in town

Jhaddox

Reaction score
my buddy has a pan on his duramax, but the hitch is such that its tucked behind the pan, and the license plate flips up for when he puts his hitch in. Its slick because you dont have the hitch hanging down under the pan. Not sure how he has it done as when he bought the truck, the p.o. had it done that way. i'll see if i can scrounge up some pictures though. i havent seen him in a while evne though he lives in town

Thats what I want eventually...I think you buy a new hitch for it that mounts diffrrently?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Members online