Rough running

97spoolinstroker

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm having problems with my truck running rough at idle driving pretty much any time it's a 97 and I have 169/100s sd idm adrenaline hpop dp-tuner and d66 one thing is is the truck was a tde1 truck but computer fries now I have a naw6 in it don't think that matters but ill throw it on there and another thing I've noticed is my oil gauge bounces from in the red to middle of normal and suggestions

97spoolinstroker

Reaction score
Yes I am but I'm leaving the 20th and its not showing a check engine light only some times when I hammer down to get on the highway or something and when I shut the truck of its off when I go to start it back up

ghohouston

Reaction score
You need to get it scanned. If you can be in mckinney one day I can scan it for you. I have lunch break grom 12-1230, and a 3 oclock break. We get off at 530, and I could always stay late too. We have fors ids software so we will for sure be able to tell you whats wrong

ghohouston

Reaction score
We leave at 2 on saturdays, im there monday through friday 7-5:30, technically I cqn scan your truck any time, but would be best if im on one of my breaks. It wont cost you anything. Were a construction company with 400 powerstrokes. What are you doing tomorrow?

Latest posts

Members online