Rudy's diesel event sled pull rules/info

woodduck97

Reaction score
when i get there in the morning i will unload my truck off gooseneck and move it down beside the track for us to announce on and have signups there. will probley start signup's after 1 or 2 just depending on drag racing. $25 for 1 hook, $20 each additional hook. can only hook in 2 payin classes. 1 hook in TNT.

Ok cool. I can't wait. Got a couple things to button up on the truck tonight and should be ready to roll saturday morning. :evil

TheBigDeOGE

Reaction score
Everything went awsome. Had a great turnout. After the very last truck pulled the bottom fell out. We all n waffle house soaked

TheBigDeOGE

Reaction score
Dodges dominated! Lol i got 2nd in open 3.0 scheid truck got me. Jarod from river city won workstock and 2.6.

smorris

Reaction score
Complete finish order please? Awesome event! Sucks I couldnt give you a shot, but stuff happens?! Next time man........:swordfight:
Biggest turnout for an event I've seen in a while. No way I would have waited in that dyno line. How many pulls on it today? Like 150? lol
Guess I shoulda left well enough alone and been happy with a few good passes down the track. But noooooo. I gotta spray it and go for broke. Made it.
Best time on fuel to date. 7's on fuel are only a bit of traction away. Well, that and a better connection from flywheel to rearend.
Good run Lee, good seeing everyone!

smorris

Reaction score
Not sure yet. Input shaft possibly. Two stages, and it just stopped pulling at two thirds track. After that, nothing in any gear.

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
Lol, well at least it won't spend to much time down. That the first BTS? Or have you been through one before?

mattman347

Reaction score
We had a great time! Our drag truck did as expected, we broke a rear axle in one of the pulling trucks and did not finish well though. But we did have a funny drag race with both dedicated pulling trucks!

smorris

Reaction score
First time breaking it for me. After almost 40,000 miles of torture, I cant complain.

smorris

Reaction score
The OBS didnt let me down though, ran a 8.80@77 mph after a couple passes getting used to it. And still towed the big old gooseneck home. Not bad for no more than its got done.

01PSD

Reaction score
Gonna try my best to get there next year, after seeing the picture that SCT posted up on FB of all the trucks there, I'd be crazy not to participate in the future!

TheBigDeOGE

Reaction score
Complete finish order please? Awesome event! Sucks I couldnt give you a shot, but stuff happens?! Next time man........:swordfight:
Biggest turnout for an event I've seen in a while. No way I would have waited in that dyno line. How many pulls on it today? Like 150? lol
Guess I shoulda left well enough alone and been happy with a few good passes down the track. But noooooo. I gotta spray it and go for broke. Made it.
Best time on fuel to date. 7's on fuel are only a bit of traction away. Well, that and a better connection from flywheel to rearend.
Good run Lee, good seeing everyone!

i will post sled pulling results when i get some time. gotta move all the equipment out this week. here is my 2 videos.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?v=10150682524957422&set=vb.803407421&type=2&theater
http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?v=10150683224752422&set=vb.803407421&type=2&theater

Latest posts

Members online