Rudy's Diesel Performance's 3rd annual fall dyno day...

TheBigDeOGE

Reaction score
1233585_10151679029527684_737004493_n.jpg

madman1234509

Reaction score
Group rate is set up at Quality Inn 919-382-3388. Name is Rudys Diesel event and rates are 54.99 a night.

Is this for anyone to use? Sounds like a great deal. Thinking about driving down from NY again with my buddy who has a 900hp cummins... Stayed at the quality inn last year too, worked out pretty well with the sweet burger joint right down the street in the middle of the night.

Also are you guys talking about the get together the night before at rudys?

Unfortunately I dont think my build will have started, or be done by this date :-(

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
Is this for anyone to use? Sounds like a great deal. Thinking about driving down from NY again with my buddy who has a 900hp cummins... Stayed at the quality inn last year too, worked out pretty well with the sweet burger joint right down the street in the middle of the night.

Also are you guys talking about the get together the night before at rudys?

Unfortunately I dont think my build will have started, or be done by this date :-(

Yes, its for everyone to use that's coming to the show. The night before the show we always have a little get together at the shop, btw that sucks your build isn't going to be done.

madman1234509

Reaction score
Yes, its for everyone to use that's coming to the show. The night before the show we always have a little get together at the shop, btw that sucks your build isn't going to be done.

Thanks! Yea it sucks, I stayed at the quality inn last year and was at the shop the night before and met everyone, it was a great time.

madman1234509

Reaction score
Sucks that rcd pulls and ennis is the same weekend, hopefully there are some big names there

Edit** just looked, ennis isnt that weekend

Last edited:

Diesel23

Reaction score
Is their a limited amount of rooms? Or a dead line? I'm looking to try and make it down!!! Looks like a great Time!!

loboost

Reaction score
Fwiw last year that still had rooms @ the group rate the day before. I had a reservation but some buddies joined us after the fact

Latest posts

Members online