Rudy's Diesel Performance's 3rd annual fall dyno day...

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
Hey Will, has Aaron thought about doing a 6.70 class? That way the guys that are faster than 7.0 but can't run low 6's or 5's like the pro-street guys, can have a class to run without pedaling or stabbing the breaks to avoid breaking out. From what I read, that class was a hit at Scheids.

Mdub707

Reaction score
Group rate is set up at Quality Inn 919-382-3388. Name is Rudys Diesel event and rates are 54.99 a night.

Damn, that's cheap!

Is this for anyone to use? Sounds like a great deal. Thinking about driving down from NY again with my buddy who has a 900hp cummins... Stayed at the quality inn last year too, worked out pretty well with the sweet burger joint right down the street in the middle of the night.

Also are you guys talking about the get together the night before at rudys?

Unfortunately I dont think my build will have started, or be done by this date :-(

I think I might head down with a few buddies too, any idea when you'd be going? I'd imagine we'd leave Friday earlier in the day.

Just for giggles, what's the nearest airport to there? The drive is ~ 11 hours from my house, which isn't terrible, but flying is so much easier LOL

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
Greensboro or GSO (airport code) is the closest to the track. And if the hotel that has the group rates is booked, there are nice hotels to stay in in Burlington as well. If I were home I'd a rent a room out to a couple of you LOL

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
Hey Will, has Aaron thought about doing a 6.70 class? That way the guys that are faster than 7.0 but can't run low 6's or 5's like the pro-street guys, can have a class to run without pedaling or stabbing the breaks to avoid breaking out. From what I read, that class was a hit at Scheids.

I don't think that there would be a enough racers for both the 6.70 class and the 7.0 class. But if all the racers would rather have a 6.70 class rather then the 7.0 class then we will discuss this at the racers meeting the morning of the event.

Latest posts

Members online