Rudy's Diesel Season Opener !!

swinky

Reaction score
Any recommendations on bars in Raleigh? Me and a couple of friends are going to be there Friday night.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

lowdog63

Reaction score
I'm in. Just booked my room at the Quality Inn. Looking forward to meeting y'all. Went to the spring event last year, but missed the fall event.
Called the Quality Inn 1-800 number not sure if the guy gave me the Rudys Event price though?? Does $74.99 sound right?

RSK

Reaction score
Hopefully you sallys bring your drinking shoes....drambuie on ice all weekend for me and the girls can drink beer lol.

UPINSMOKE

Reaction score
I'm in. Just booked my room at the Quality Inn. Looking forward to meeting y'all. Went to the spring event last year, but missed the fall event.

Called the Quality Inn 1-800 number not sure if the guy gave me the Rudys Event price though?? Does $74.99 sound right?

That's the same price if you book online. In years past it's been 50-60$ for Rudy's price

spongebob915

Reaction score
The Quality Inn gives us a special rate every year and its only like 3 minutes from the shop. It is also right beside a Cook-Out and Cracker Barrel.

Here is the address and phone number

3710 Hillsborough Rd, Durham, NC 27705
(919) 382-3388

Just booked a room there . I asked about special pricing they knew nothing about it...

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
I stay witchu sunshine?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know it buddy!!

Any recommendations on bars in Raleigh? Me and a couple of friends are going to be there Friday night.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Bars Friday night? We have a get together friday night at the shop. A bar will not be needed my friend.

Just booked a room there . I asked about special pricing they knew nothing about it...

Hmm, thats odd. They have done it every event for us for the past couple years. There is a new girl working there. I am on the phone with them as we speak trying to get to the bottom of this.

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Change of plans for me, I won't be able to make it to the shop Friday night because of work. I'll be there Saturday though, can't wait!

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a Powerstroke, with a TDI on the side!

Latest posts

Members online