Rudy's diesel

billy4518

Reaction score
Just got home from a trip to North Carolina. Had Rudy's install an h&s mini maxx. The s&b intake. As well as the egr block off with probe. And the 5 inch flo pro exhaust. Man what an excellent job they did and man my truck loves the power

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

webb06

Reaction score
Just got home from a trip to North Carolina. Had Rudy's install an h&s mini maxx. The s&b intake. As well as the egr block off with probe. And the 5 inch flo pro exhaust. Man what an excellent job they did and man my truck loves the power

Does your exhaust seem to have a drone? My dad had a straight pipe 5" and when towing it was awful. Ended up putting a muffler on it

zporta

Reaction score

damn thats a long trip, where you there for other reasons or just to go to Rudy's?

Where in MD are you? HoCo here

08TitanSE

Reaction score
Does your exhaust seem to have a drone? My dad had a straight pipe 5" and when towing it was awful. Ended up putting a muffler on it

I don't notice any drone with mine, it's really quiet in the cab unless I step on it. It's actually surprisingly quiet, I expected a drone. Mine is a 14 crew cab Lariat

webb06

Reaction score
I don't notice any drone with mine, it's really quiet in the cab unless I step on it. It's actually surprisingly quiet, I expected a drone. Mine is a 14 crew cab Lariat

It wasn't bad unloaded. With a trailer it got annoying though. He has the same truck

billy4518

Reaction score

As of now I notice a slight drone at 2000 rpm. It was not bad enough to bother me. I haven't put a trailer behind it yet

billy4518

Reaction score
damn thats a long trip, where you there for other reasons or just to go to Rudy's?

Where in MD are you? HoCo here

My buddy had went to Rudy's before and had good results. So I went there just to get the work done. I live in Caroline county on the eastern shore

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score

I am glad that we got you taken care of buddy, let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!!

Thanks,

billy4518

Reaction score
Will I def will. You guys will have all my business and anyone I know from now on you guys are a class act there Thanks again

swinky

Reaction score
Will I def will. You guys will have all my business and anyone I know from now on you guys are a class act there Thanks again

great dudes at Rudys, come join all of us in October for the fall event. welcome to psa!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

billy4518

Reaction score
I will most def be there already have my leave put in should be a wonderful time

gr8white

Reaction score
My buddy had went to Rudy's before and had good results. So I went there just to get the work done. I live in Caroline county on the eastern shore

I'm also form Caroline(Denton) and have a Rudys package. I let UPS do my delivery though,lol

Latest posts

Members online