Running a bht3b as a single?

lengelhardt

Reaction score
Does anyone have any thoughts on this I have a new bht3b laying around and am either going to use or sell it cause it takes up a lot of space. I have 250/100 injectors. I think it would be to big but what's your thoughts.

superpsd

Reaction score
Would suck trying to spool that with a manual transmission. Would probably need a spool valve.

Last edited:
Reaction score
An HT3B on a 7.3?? Hmmm a T6 turbo intended for the Big Cam cummins back in the mid 80s?? T6 flange to start, big exhaust side, big compressor side, maybe some 400/400s might spool it hard enough quick enough with a cam and some head work, but thats alooot of charger for a 7.3 to run on the street...

lengelhardt

Reaction score
I had the idea of trying to find a tight exhaust house fir it but I don't think there's much for options for this charger.

Reaction score
Call you're local turbo shops and see if they'll trade for an H2E?? Then you'd be closer to a T4 setup, I've done some horse trading with turbo/fuel shops as sometimes they do core exchange towards products you need, with those a 250/100s an H2E would be nice compliment to them...

Latest posts

Members online