S371 update

stacked6.7

Reaction score
Hey guys. Haven't been on the forum in a while so I thought I would give an update on my build my this summer. I'm currently running an S371 with an industrial 55% over cp4 and a fass 125 LPFP. Motor was done by MPD and has R&R rods, Hamilton valve springs and pushrods. So far I'm pretty happy with the truck and how it runs. The 371 is very drivable in my opinion. Doesn't feel much different than the 66 I had on before as far as spool up. I took a video of 0-100 from a stop. I'll try and post it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    223.4 KB · Views: 171

stacked6.7

Reaction score
No haven't had it on the rollers yet. I'm getting anxious though haha. Hoping for 600 but idk if it'll happen or not. The plan is dual fuelers this summer along with a trans of some sort.

stacked6.7

Reaction score
Don from demonic diesel. Tunes are pretty clean. Getting about 15mpg around town on 35s. And the way I drive that's not bad lol.

stacked6.7

Reaction score
Thanks. Thinking about having the rims powder coated black but still on the fence about it.

FaSSt9602

Reaction score
Glad you are happy...

But didn't you go on a tirade about how horrible MPD was and how they screwed you on your build...

stacked6.7

Reaction score
Well since you brought it up the truck is having a grounding issue since I got it back. Must be they didn't hook a wire that goes to the frame up right. Because a while after I got it back the battery's went dead. Figuring it was because they were old I replaced them.... A week later they were dead again. The problem was resolved by running a wire from the negative terminal of my driver side battery to the frame. I'm guessing there is a ground wire that goes from the motor to the frame somewhere that has came undone... But that was probably my fault lol. MPD can do no wrong.

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Cool to see one of these chargers with some fuel on a 6.7. Nice job! :thumbsup:

stacked6.7

Reaction score
Thanks. Needs more fuel though. I maxed the 55% over pump pretty quick. I'm curious to see what dual fuelers would do! I also need a mechanical boost gauge because the mini maxx can't go over 43. Any suggestions? I'd like it to match my current gauge cluster or at least be close.

Radioflyer

Reaction score
I'm running isspro EV2's. I believe they just came out with a color matched set for the 6.7's as well...I'll call Michael from Isspro after lunch and find out if they've been released yet.

Reaction score
Thanks. Needs more fuel though. I maxed the 55% over pump pretty quick. I'm curious to see what dual fuelers would do! I also need a mechanical boost gauge because the mini maxx can't go over 43. Any suggestions? I'd like it to match my current gauge cluster or at least be close.

Just curious do your or don know what pw you are running or what your actually getting? If the pump is actually 55% and maxed you you should have well over 700hp worth of fuel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stacked6.7

Reaction score
I think it was 1800pw but I could very well be mistaken. If he doesn't post on here I'll give him a shout tomorrow to find out.

stacked6.7

Reaction score
But I don't think the truck is pushing 700. I've ridden in a couple compounded Dmax's that were in the mid 600s. But the trans could very well be slipping.... It's had a hard life lol.

Reaction score
If you tuning through mcc, commanding 1800 and seeing/holding 1800 at wot is another. On top of that what's the RP your seeing? There are hard limits inside the pcm that do not allow certain things to happen until they over ridden. I've seen it not get what's commanded in mcc. That's why I ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stacked6.7

Reaction score
Just did a quick test tonight after a few questions from you guys. At WOT I'm maxing the mini maxx out at 43lbs of boost, holding 29K rail, and max PW was 1638.

Latest posts

Members online