S400 kit

swinky

Reaction score
What am I needing to go to an s400 chassis turbo. I'm up in the air right now between a 371 or 467.

Pros and cons of both? I know the 467 should be more durable and cut down on back pressure but if I'm just trying to run 11.80s on fuel I think the 371 would be enough.

ford rules

Reaction score
I'd just go to the 467 if it were me. I have seen a few guys swap their 300 series to a 400 series with just drain and hot pipe being re worked don't quote me though that was just from talking to ppl that have done it.
I do plan on swapping my 66 for a 467 though.

Jeremy @ No Limit

Reaction score
Jared, you can absolutely get there with the 371. However we've noticed it tends to have a little bit of surging issues.
You wouldn't need much to swap to a S400. Make sure its a T4, you'd need a S400 marmon flange welded to your downpipe, possibly a new intake depending which compressor cover you got, etc. Just little stuff

swinky

Reaction score
Jared, you can absolutely get there with the 371. However we've noticed it tends to have a little bit of surging issues.
You wouldn't need much to swap to a S400. Make sure its a T4, you'd need a S400 marmon flange welded to your downpipe, possibly a new intake depending which compressor cover you got, etc. Just little stuff
That doesn't sound bad. Maybe I'll just step up to the 400. They look awesome under the hood. I really need to figure out if I want to drop the money and build a motor.

Latest posts

Members online