S467

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
The S467 has more power potential overall than the S369, but if you don't plan on pushing it hard I'd do a S369. Only difference you'll most likely notice between the two while on stock fuel is the S467 will have more top end power, the S369 will spool faster. But with more fuel the S467 will out shine the S369 in WRHP.

stroker221

Reaction score
Love my 467. Only really ever gets hot in fifth with converter locked and just easing into it. Other than that its not bad. GH tuning smoke free!!

Chris.v

Reaction score
I have ran the HSM kit, also ran an MPD kit with a 366 and a couple different 467's, all on stock fuel. and i agree with these guys. if you plan on towing and/or staying stock fuel, go with the new 366sxe or 369sxe. not that the 467 is super laggy on stock fuel, but it is laggy enough that i wouldnt dare drive up the pass into Montana with a trailer behind me. would get wayyyy too hot. whatever way you go, be sure to post results!

You would rather a 366 or 369 with like Morgan's kit instead of the HSM kit on stock fuel? Im in the market looking at these options including the 467. Would you mind me asking why those turbos over HSM? Just curious as to why? Only reason I'm leaning towards Morgan's kit with a 369 is having the room to grow with endless options.

getstroked27

Reaction score
Both setups have their place. I would wait..... I know zane has some tricks up his sleeve he has been working on.... a new pedestal design and some new chargers. I'd be willing to bet they blow the rest of the stuff out of the water. I loved hsm kit.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

chris d

Reaction score
ordered the s369 yesterday its going to be a little till i get it on the truck i have to wait for a lot of motor goodies to come and a new tranny i will keep everyone posted on when its going in and results

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Twins isn't too much for only 15% over?

No, but 15 % nozzles are too much for a stock pump. You could run twin pumps with stock nozzles if you wanted, its just giving you the ability to maintain rail pressure under higher pulse width tunes and larger nozzles.

chris d

Reaction score
No, but 15 % nozzles are too much for a stock pump. You could run twin pumps with stock nozzles if you wanted, its just giving you the ability to maintain rail pressure under higher pulse width tunes and larger nozzles.

I didn't know you can run dual pumps with stock injectors I might just run the dual pumps And leave my stock injectors for now till I decide what I want to do with the truck

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
I didn't know you can run dual pumps with stock injectors I might just run the dual pumps And leave my stock injectors for now till I decide what I want to do with the truck

Yes, its not increasing pressure its jut being able to maintain it under high demand. But its not needed for stock nozzles, I was just referencing that you could if you wanted to.

chris d

Reaction score
Yes, its not increasing pressure its jut being able to maintain it under high demand. But its not needed for stock nozzles, I was just referencing that you could if you wanted to.

if i go with the dual fuelers what size injectors would work best with the s369 i also don't want to have high egts

Members online

No members online now.