S472

compoundturbo373

Reaction score
how wise is it to run a s472 at around 3000ft above sea level how would it spool up with 60 over injectors ? what would be a good spec for a good spooling s472 thanks

Stroked777

Reaction score
I heard that some trucks don't like the cp3s and some run good with them. And not many people do tuning for them because the pump uses signals from the egr sensor wires. The midwest kit is a great kit from what I hear, I would running it if and when I got that direction. With that being said if your doing the work yourself put the new pump in the valley and the older pump up front. The old pump will go out before the new one does and it being out front makes it easier to change

Stroked777

Reaction score
it really depends what the truck is for, just for pulls or drags, gunna use nitrous? Your gunna need a waste gate. With those turbos you can get several exhaust housing to see what fits you best. Someone will chime in soon with more info

compoundturbo373

Reaction score
im already gated and i wanna stay on fuel only something in between dd truck a couple hooks with the pull and some time on at the track

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.