Scheid Diesel Extravaganza '15

FarmWithAFord

Reaction score
Yeah, it's an awesome club. We've gotten tours of the Cummins facilities, toured Scheid, toured Caterpillar, had dyno day with Fleece, ran the show n shine at Fleeces event in June in Indianapolis. Its a great club still

Cloverleaffarm

Reaction score
I'm too old, only had the tractor pull club in my Purdue days.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I remember those pulls too

Yeah, it's an awesome club. We've gotten tours of the Cummins facilities, toured Scheid, toured Caterpillar, had dyno day with Fleece, ran the show n shine at Fleeces event in June in Indianapolis. Its a great club still

Hopefully times have changed, when I was there it was full of guys who used daddys $$ to buy/build their trucks and only drive. Heaven forbid they ever worked with them or pulled them.
I remember being told by a past president " my truck was not bought to use on the farm"

FarmWithAFord

Reaction score
I remember those pulls too

Hopefully times have changed, when I was there it was full of guys who used daddys $$ to buy/build their trucks and only drive. Heaven forbid they ever worked with them or pulled them.
I remember being told by a past president " my truck was not bought to use on the farm"

Yeah, it's not much like that anymore. Most guys farm in the club and use their trucks a lot.

Cloverleaffarm

Reaction score
Mike Milligan. Michael Peters. I talk with Romesburg often, known him for awhile. Funny kid. I worked on his red 5.9 he had before his 6.7 now.

jcain

Reaction score
Who else is getting excited? Bout 12 of us from KC coming as a group. Should be fun!