• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Sct and exhaust for sale

sootie

Reaction score
yes you can. but only the canned tunes will work. If you want to run custom tunes (which imo is the only way to go) you would need to buy new vin specific ones.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
yes you can. but only the canned tunes will work. If you want to run custom tunes (which imo is the only way to go) you would need to buy new vin specific ones.
ahhh 10-4. thanks man.. got a buddy who is starting to enquire about tunes for a 6.4 diet and I dont know how they all work and I'm trying to find a good deal for him.. not wanting crazy hp. just basically enough to notice an increase in power and weight loss..

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

sootie

Reaction score
Any tuner that tunes on the current sct platform. This particular device is antiquated but the tune software is the same.

Lipka101

Reaction score
Customs tunes are not vin specific. I bought my 9625or used w/********** tunes. Worked great. I also bought custom tunes from GH without using my vin. All they needed was the device serial number.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Toddm

Reaction score
I thought that was true also but didn't want to say if I wasn't 100% sure.

Reaction score
I was told by a friend who put a 2015 turbo swap on his 6.7 that when he contacted one of the major blurred out tuners for custom tunes on his sct that the software has changed and they could no longer tune the SCT... anyone know anything on this?

Latest posts

Members online