SCT X4 General Error #110AF Full Flash To Vehicle Not Allowed

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
That's service! I've waited on the phone several times for way too long with questions. I wish they had a better tech support setup on their website.

Yup that's why I opted to email Taylor since I knew he had a fix. Friday I waited 1 hr 25 mins on hold and I was only #18 LOL.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
One thing I noticed on my X4 once you get the fixed file loaded on the tuner you will not be able to use SCT pre loaded tunes it will say "unsupported vehicle" under the preloaded banner I dont use canned tunes anyway so I don't really mind.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Do not call, you will be frustrated. Get the email address of an employee and use that to contact them.

We have had to fix multiple tuners this way, virtually every 6.4 we have loaded over the last month.

Evil Eye

Reaction score
Emailed Taylor and no response despite me sending a second email. Any suggestions?

Evil Eye

Reaction score
Thanks bud. Getting tired of having an expensive paperweight just sitting around. I'll send him another email tomorrow morning and hope the timing is just perfect. :D

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks bud. Getting tired of having an expensive paperweight just sitting around. I'll send him another email tomorrow morning and hope the timing is just perfect. :D
waiting on hold is usually the best course. have you updated again recently ? they do have a new update that may fix, and updating via wifi DOES NOT WORK .

Evil Eye

Reaction score
waiting on hold is usually the best course. have you updated again recently ? they do have a new update that may fix, and updating via wifi DOES NOT WORK .

Thanks Mike. Last time I updated was Memorial Day weekend. I guess I can give it another shot.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score

No problem I would just send him a email first thing in the morning. If you do want to call in you might have to wait a hour and some odd mins on hold in line. I did the first time I was getting this error then be told Taylor is not in and he doesnt have access to the "beta" software LOL.

Tdmayfieldiv

Reaction score
Maybe i should have loaded the tunes, then pulled the DPF....

Email sent. Maybe i'll be first in line in the morning :popcorn:

6literdiesel

Reaction score
I had the same issue. I called SCT and instead of waiting on hold I opted for the call back. I received a call back in about an hour-hour and a half. The tech had it fixed in about 15 minutes.

Evil Eye

Reaction score
Oh, now ^THAT pisses me off! Nothing against you, bud. Just pissed that I've sent emails and nothing.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.