• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Selling my truck

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
not to bum you out, but i bought an fx4 with alot more stuff with 130k on it for almost half that asking price. you'll prolly get 20-22 out of that truck, just giving you a heads up.

Jlyl248

Reaction score
Yeah I know 30 will never happen,but thats just what I started at because I know it'll be talked down. As far as the 20 to 22 I dont think that low,like I stated the nada was almost 27k

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah I know 30 will never happen,but thats just what I started at because I know it'll be talked down. As far as the 20 to 22 I dont think that low,like I stated the nada was almost 27k

Please report back when it sells.

Jlyl248

Reaction score
Well I saw the truck you bought, its a nice truck but it did have more miles and two spots of body damage. Prices vary state to state, I mean im sorry I didn't base my price on what you paid

TripleE44

Reaction score
In all seriousness, I'm really curious to see what you get from the truck. I watched the truck mike got and thought that was a hell of a deal. I've got about the same truck as you and I have thought about selling lately, but know I wouldn't for what he payed. If you could try and remember to pm me after I'd really appreciate it.

Jlyl248

Reaction score
No problem bud, will do. Yeah I mean that was a good deal but I can't let it go for 20 to 22. Nada and kbb are higher than he projected. If it sells it sells, if not it's not like I'm unhappy with it. But good luck if you try and sell it, not sure what state you're in so I know markets will vary

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Well I saw the truck you bought, its a nice truck but it did have more miles and two spots of body damage. Prices vary state to state, I mean im sorry I didn't base my price on what you paid

Not saying you need to base anything off anything. There are ccsb in the classifieds with a lot more than what u got and Nada is way higher but listed for cheaper and not selling. Those values don't mean anything, reality is what they're ACTUALLY selling for , thats why I commented in the first place. Plus my truck has WAY more stuff than yours. Good luck and please let us know how this turns out.

Jlyl248

Reaction score
Well we all will keep trying to sell, once obama gets out maybe we'll finally sell our trucks

Reaction score
yeah nada is on the high side i just saw what they said my truck went for from a dealer it was 11k over what I paid, only had a few small scratches, small dent in the tailgate. and small scuffs on the kick plates..Also had a clean oasis and car fax,

Jlyl248

Reaction score
Yeah and kbb isn't too far off. A month ago when I was at the dealer they gave me a trade offer and it was 200 shy of nadas clean trade price

Dustball8504

Reaction score
GLWS, I gave 33k for my CCSB Lariat last fall with 48k on it. You're asking probably what I would if I were to sell it right now.

Jlyl248

Reaction score
Thanks, yeah I mean I know ita get talked down, that's why I had put obo

521turbo

Reaction score
I don't understand why some people have to tell you the price of your truck is too high. If you don't like the price of the truck then don't buy it. I think Jlyi248 will figure it out for himself.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I don't understand why some people have to tell you the price of your truck is too high. If you don't like the price of the truck then don't buy it. I think Jlyi248 will figure it out for himself.

I was giving him simple advice.

521turbo

Reaction score
I understand you were giving him advice, but he never ask guys what do you think my truck is worth. Anyways it doesnt mater we all have way more into our trucks than they are worth.

I live in Michigan and nice trucks are hard to find, so does mater where you are from.:ford:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.