Service AdvanceTrak keeps coming on

Tim1216

Reaction score
The service advance trak and abs light keeps coming on I'm my truck. Constantly, and it's annoying. Everytime I hit a bump or make a turn, or sometimes just randomly and when I turn the truck on. I've researched it but haven't found an answer. Sometimes when it does it the brake will feel spongy. Anybody have this problem? It must be a module or something, but it's annoying the $hit outta me!

Platinumf250

Reaction score
Mine is doing the same thing but I broke the wires coming from the hub to the frame. So it has to be the hub or bad connection along that wire or plug on yours.

Reaction score
I officially vote for hub now. I had one on my 11 go at 99k. Turn the Radio all the way down and then do a medium speed turn like you left a light and turning under an over pass.
I could feel / hear a slight thud, I attributed this to the wheel laying over a tiny bit with the slack in the bearing. A week or so later you could hear a slight growling noise like a chopped tire. All symptoms at low speed and turning. Once the light started coming on every day like yours they were able to narrow it down to which wheel fairly easy.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Mine is doing the same thing with only 38k on it have to figured out what it is yet

if it is the hub, get it changed out ASAP, a buddy of mines hub gave out on his 12 a few days ago 32,000 miles same noises service advance track, abs, tc all the lights were on.

Tim1216

Reaction score
I have not figured it out yet, its annoying as he11. my uncle is a mechanic at ford and im gonna ave him look at it, ive just been busy with work but it needs fixed lol driving me nuts

6.7powerstroke

Reaction score
I have not figured it out yet, its annoying as he11. my uncle is a mechanic at ford and im gonna ave him look at it, ive just been busy with work but it needs fixed lol driving me nuts

Yeah I agree it's driving me nuts to .. Mine will be in the shop next week to figure out what it is

Tim1216

Reaction score
Yeah I agree it's driving me nuts to .. Mine will be in the shop next week to figure out what it is
Sweet, post back what it is. My uncle said his dealership is so slammed he doesn't have time to look at mine yet. Hopefully he can soon

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Reaction score
My front wheel bearing is on its way out to. I have had the light a couple times. But mine has just started sweaking when making a medium speed turn. Plus I almost can feel the rumble in the wheel. Planning on getting a new one this week.

Reaction score
I was gonna change mine yesterday but my local Napa wants $465 dollars for one. So I'm getting a price from sunrise ford. But if not I've found them for 200-250 online. I wanna stick with motorcraft or a higher quality unit.

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
I am having the exact issue with mine to, feels like the breaks are fighting you, the service advance track light and hill decent light come on. I have someone coming by tomorrow to put a IDS on it and see if it throwing codes. I hear no noises from outside the truck when this happens so I am going to scan mine and see what I come up with first.

Tim1216

Reaction score
I don't hear any squealing or squeaking when turning. I just feel the brakes crunch kind of when I hit the brake and then the light comes on. Sometimes it comes on as soon as I start the truck and if I make a turn

Tim1216

Reaction score
I do feel a movement sometimes under my feet when I am applying the brakes, any idea what that could be? Could that be indicating the hub is bad?

6.7powerstroke

Reaction score
I do feel a movement sometimes under my feet when I am applying the brakes, any idea what that could be? Could that be indicating the hub is bad?

It think is going to be an sencer or the hub I guess we will find out soon enough

Latest posts

Members online