Single battery

CAT35niner

Reaction score
You will be better off mounting a bus bar power post somewhere. Run all the cables that are on the passenger side to that and then run one heavy cable to the driver side. On the driver side there is really only one cable that gets power from that battery. That's for the fuse block iirc. The passenger is the more important one. Don't let the cables dangle IMO. Looks shady and can cause issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAT35niner

Reaction score
I'll get pics of mine. I've been running mine for 5 years now. Still changing things up with better products.

CT9AIX

Reaction score
id love to see some pics too. I don't have any plans at the moment to delete a battery... but you never know what thoughts might pop into my head after seeing some different set ups

simonton6.4

Reaction score
You will be better off mounting a bus bar power post somewhere. Run all the cables that are on the passenger side to that and then run one heavy cable to the driver side. On the driver side there is really only one cable that gets power from that battery. That's for the fuse block iirc. The passenger is the more important one. Don't let the cables dangle IMO. Looks shady and can cause issues.

did you get rid of the driver or passenger? I wanna get rid of the driver side but not sure what is the best way to handle the coolant tank

CAT35niner

Reaction score
did you get rid of the driver or passenger? I wanna get rid of the driver side but not sure what is the best way to handle the coolant tank

Both are gone and in the bed. I got a Dirty a Diesel Customs coolant tank to replace the fugly coolant bottle tray.

I completely forgot about this thread. I gotta get pics of my setup. Just redid the wiring in the bed couple weeks ago.

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Here's two pics I had on my phone. I'll get better ones with more detail. It's nothing special the way the batteries are hooked up. Two type 31 series batteries. Can't go wrong with them. I'll get better pic of the coolant tank when everything gets back from coating.

uhequjyz.jpg
4u7anatu.jpg

simonton6.4

Reaction score
Here's two pics I had on my phone. I'll get better ones with more detail. It's nothing special the way the batteries are hooked up. Two type 31 series batteries. Can't go wrong with them. I'll get better pic of the coolant tank when everything gets back from coating.

uhequjyz.jpg
4u7anatu.jpg

That looks sweat what kind of bud bars are those? I'm really liking that coolant tank but not liking the price of that thing

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.