single exhaust to duals

sledfreak

Reaction score
I've had my flow-pro 4" aluminized exhaust for 7 years now it's starting to rust pretty good, looking to replace it, was thinking about going duals. My ? is any of you guys went from single to dual and notice any performance difference, i'm thinking it would sound better, what are your thoughts and experiences please share thanks.

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Personally the only dual's i'd go on my truck is the magnaflow filter back dual's. Same style as the factory exhaust but looks 100x's better imo. The flo pro dual kits i've seen to me don't look good. Just my .02

sledfreak

Reaction score
I'm deleted so i need from down pipe back , already have 4" down pipe. Magnaflow makes good stuff and good sound on gasers , had a couple of their kits before, but for 6.4 diesel i don't want to spend that much because i'm keeping it straight piped. thanks for your response though.

travisH3

Reaction score
No performance increases. Straight pipe will be straight pipe. It will definitely sound different. May even seem a little louder since you got sound coming out on both rear corners. I like duals especially look good on duallys

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.