Slow start but fine after

cowwboy

Reaction score
My front cover had a crack by the regulator spring. So had to wait on parts for that. But same results. Will post up when i get it back.

cowwboy

Reaction score
Hpop. Ball bearing fell put along with some seal.
I guess my old girl is quite tough, he said he's never seen one run with the ball bearing missing.

webb06

Reaction score
Hpop. Ball bearing fell put along with some seal.
I guess my old girl is quite tough, he said he's never seen one run with the ball bearing missing.

We had one in the shop a few years ago that would slow start and run. Would even drive but would have extremely low power.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cowwboy

Reaction score
Mine didn't have a loss of power and even had fairly normal icp pressure. Why didn't it show up on my hp leak check?

pdumont01

Reaction score
I had a feeling it was high pressure oil concern. The leak on the pump from the bearing must have been on the lp side of pump. It was like a little check ball that is pressed into the side of the pump, right?, or the actual pump bearing?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

webb06

Reaction score
Mine didn't have a loss of power and even had fairly normal icp pressure. Why didn't it show up on my hp leak check?

Because the ball bearing is on the low side of the pump. A leak would only show on the high side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online