small build

04hdfatboy

Reaction score
Ok guys i am thinking of doing a small build. I was going to do studs at the same time but with all the cracked block talk i think i will hold off until i need to do the gaskets. Current mods are in my sig. Here is what i am planning on.

rcd ported intake manifold
6.0 exhaust manifolds and darkhorse up pipes
idler pulleys and belt tensioners
t stats and updated lower radiator hoses
maybe updated degas bottle
new rocker arms
any other suggestions??

Also i have a LP batmowheel but i am not sure if i should install it. In the future i would like to do an elite 71 turbo. :evil

superstroked

Reaction score
Edit;I re-read that you are holding up on studs but, that is something I would add to your laundry list sooner rather than later.

If the cab ever has to come up on mine, it will get studs regardless of why the cab is coming up. That is opinion though.

04hdfatboy

Reaction score
Yea when I do the turbo I will for sure do studs. Do you think I will notice a difference with these mods?

madman1234509

Reaction score
Id do studs. Dont let all of the talk scare you. Like said better done sooner than later. If you arent puking doing studs one at a time could be an option.

farmin powerstroke

Reaction score
i liked my lp batmo wheel. i made 633 on dp tuner dyno at scheid with it inovative tune, spring, studs, airdog, ported rails,and down pipe i ran it until i put a dragon fire and hp batmowheel in. ill be putting tow powers and a few other thing on soon.

Latest posts

Members online