Small lifts?

smokedout250

Reaction score
Well I would like to lift my truck. I have found 3" and 4.5". My question is what is a good lift brand. What would be a good size lift for 35" tire, either a 12.5 or 13.5 wide tire. I would prefer the front be a spring lift not a spacer!y truck is a 2007 scsb f250. Thanks for the info!

smokedout250

Reaction score
Okay so let me ask you guys this what's the difference between the 350s and 250s? Just the rear block or are they the same I have found 2.5" leveling kits and 1" kits?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jdc753

Reaction score
I have an RCD 4" kit it rides great and a solid kit, haven't had a single problem in the nearly 80k its been on the truck. It sits a touch lower than an Icon 4.5" kit, probably close to an inch low but thats my only complaint.

I hear good things about BDS kits as well, especially their warranty.

chappy

Reaction score
Well the best would probably be icon. I believe any of them in a 4link are pretty good though. The 4link instead of the drop bracket is gonna cost some cash though.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
I have about $250 into my leveling kit. 2.5 spacer in front and 3.5" tapered block from PMF in the back. Clears 35" tires fine. Trimming would depend on backspacing of the wheels.

Mdub707

Reaction score
I have a billet 2.5" spacer up front (free, made it myself) and F350 blocks in the rear that I traded for my stock F250 blocks, and it clears 35x12.5x17's just fine on stock wheels.

I*C*B*M

Reaction score
Smoked.....I have a Readylift 2.5" kit with a 5" rear block. They dont make the most expensive kit. I paid $450 for mine. Everyone says the ICON is far superior. I couldn't tell ya. A bit too rich for my blood. If I stepped up to a 4"+ kit, I'd spring for a BDS kit. Good quality, without the absurd price of the big boy kits. I often wonder where the seemingly disposable income comes from on some of these trucks here....makes for some cool eye candy though.

smokedout250

Reaction score
Smoked.....I have a Readylift 2.5" kit with a 5" rear block. They dont make the most expensive kit. I paid $450 for mine. Everyone says the ICON is far superior. I couldn't tell ya. A bit too rich for my blood. If I stepped up to a 4"+ kit, I'd spring for a BDS kit. Good quality, without the absurd price of the big boy kits. I often wonder where the seemingly disposable income comes from on some of these trucks here....makes for some cool eye candy though.

Do you have the 2.5" lift kit or the 2.5" leveling kit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Denver

Reaction score
Bilstein has a leveling kit. I paid $450 for mine and added the Icon adjustable trac bar and never once had an issue and it rode smooth.

Rene G

Reaction score
Bilstein has a leveling kit. I paid $450 for mine and added the Icon adjustable trac bar and never once had an issue and it rode smooth.

The icon adj trac bar never held up for me at all, even with the "upgraded" end.

Latest posts

Members online