• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Snow Performance MPG-Max kit "Stage3"

GotStroke

Reaction score
Came off a 6.4
Comes with the three nozzles

Everything pictured including my homemade mount system. Just clamped on the frame.
500 obo shipping negotiable ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416799980.488138.jpg

Last edited:

GotStroke

Reaction score
Truck cracked a piston, and I disconnected it and emptied fluid. Never hooked it back up and cracked another piston so I took it off. Getting rid of the truck.

GotStroke

Reaction score
The original kit was mounted where it was convenient. With new plastic lines. You should be able to make it fit. As for how the mapping is for the tow setting I'd have to check. MPG setting are adjusted per your desired settings.

GotStroke

Reaction score
Yes when the system would activate it would keep my EGTs down significantly and kept them around 1350-1450 when I was all stock minus aftermarket air filter and exhaust. MPG wise I would see about 1.0-2 MPG gain but I was most interested in keeping the EGTs down so I stayed in tow mode to keep from using all my fluid up in MPG mode.

GotStroke

Reaction score
BUMP
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417882678.543397.jpg

Here is a pic of how the mount works, I know the pump is backwards, only pic I could find of my mounting system. It's actual mounting place is on the opposite side of the frame, same location.

Latest posts

Members online