Something's not right

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Site moral just went up ten fold. Thank you to whoever rid this fine place of the rodent problem.

To the OP: Did you try what 4everboosted mentioned? Also, is your ECT2 sensor plugged in or unplugged?

Purdue_stroker

Reaction score
Site moral just went up ten fold. Thank you to whoever rid this fine place of the rodent problem.

To the OP: Did you try what 4everboosted mentioned? Also, is your ECT2 sensor plugged in or unplugged?

I tried reloading the tune, but still unsure of what plug. I asked if it was the plug for #16 in that h&s manual but he hasn't got back to me yet, and yes. The ect2 sensor is in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ford_tough

Reaction score
Alrighty then.... Ford Tough, did you find that plug?

What plug? It wasn't me looking for the egr plug bro, it was the Purdue. But I would think it would be the plug in step 16 cause I know it has something to do with 2 orange connectors, or so I've read in previous threads. I don't have h&s so I'm not a 100 percent sure. I would just look through all those steps in the install guide I posted & start back tracking everything

Last edited:

Purdue_stroker

Reaction score
Ok. Didn't touch any plugs yet. Reloaded the 80hp tune, no difference, loaded the warhammer tune and now it's making 36psi and seems to be running strong

Purdue_stroker

Reaction score
Cause that would cause the turbo to not build enough boost as opposed to too much... Not!! Lol

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.