Space out rearend

d7es3l

Reaction score
I am getting tired of seeing my front tires when looking from the back of my truck! What is the best way to space out the rear tires on an f250? Also, is it possible to take out the lift blocks in the spring pack to make it sit level from front to back with no negative effects? I am stuck with the ttb right now... No money for the 60! Any info is appreciated.

d7es3l

Reaction score
Billet wheel spacers for the rear. Contact Cary at CT Performance, he can hook you up. Cheers!

Awesome! This is what I needed! Thank you.

Now can anyone tell me about removing the lift blocks from the rear springs & letting them sit on the axle? Any detrimental effects?

Krause

Reaction score
Awesome! This is what I needed! Thank you.

Now can anyone tell me about removing the lift blocks from the rear springs & letting them sit on the axle? Any detrimental effects?

Shouldnt be any detrimental effects, if anything you will get rid of a bit of axle wrap if you are experiencing any. But your Ubolts may be too long to re use at that point, so youll have to buy some new ones, and they arnt super cheap.

d7es3l

Reaction score
Shouldnt be any detrimental effects, if anything you will get rid of a bit of axle wrap if you are experiencing any. But your Ubolts may be too long to re use at that point, so youll have to buy some new ones, and they arnt super cheap.

Good to hear! Looks like I have a little project this week.

JSchuricht

Reaction score
My 95 250 had the rear blocks removed when I bought it. Never had any issues with it. Only issue I can think of is if you have a track bar you will have to modify it to fit.

JSchuricht

Reaction score
Even if the bolts did fit, they are torque to yield and should only be installed once. Just check the yellow pages, you should be able to find someplace local that can make them for you. Take an old one in with you so you can get the proper bend.

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Even if the bolts did fit, they are torque to yield and should only be installed once. Just check the yellow pages, you should be able to find someplace local that can make them for you. Take an old one in with you so you can get the proper bend.

This^

I also got spacers for my truck from ballistic fan. Super nice pieces and iirc were only like $80. Its been a few months so don't quote me on that price.. could very well be wrong. They've been great on my dually since new

gnxtc2

Reaction score
The reason your truck is not level is due to the front springs have sagged. Fix the front springs and your truck will be level. Go look at the distance between the bump stops on the front end....it'll probably be only an inch or less.

Save yourself grief and trash that POS TTB 50 and get a D60.

Billy T.
[email protected]

d7es3l

Reaction score
I will have to double check the springs. I just figured they all are lower in the front end so that when you're towing the bottom levels out

KBMKVIII

Reaction score
I did two inch billet spacers in the rear.
Old pics but...
For reference-

juzemaga.jpg

rutyvyvy.jpg

Last edited:

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
$270?!?!? Holy *** batman

I would call up ballistic fab and ask them. I called and paid a LOT less than that. I don't remember at the moment, but I know it wasn't that crazy.... I haven't had a single problem with mine

Last edited:

KBMKVIII

Reaction score
Back when I put them on it was worth it.
I still towed 10k.
I know not needed but I like the added insurance.

Latest posts

Members online