Spar and EGR del*te

drservo

Reaction score
Been running spar with the egr intact and all 3 plugs unpluged for 3k miles and no codes, lost the EGR last night and now instantly pops up P0113 & P0100 every time I start it. Will Spar revised tunes fix these codes and do I need to plug the lower plug back up?

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
P0113 is intake air temperature, and p0100 is a mass air flow code. Sounds like your mass air flow sensor accidentally got disconnected by mistake (both sensors are in the same unit in the mass air).

drservo

Reaction score
Thanks Matt, so the remaining plugs can be connected? I had all 3 disconnected running other company's tunes. I updated the revised tunes and the codes went away for now.

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
Thanks Matt, so the remaining plugs can be connected? I had all 3 disconnected running other company's tunes. I updated the revised tunes and the codes went away for now.

Anything going to the egr or throttle plate can remain disconnected. The codes you are getting aren't related to those; just make sure your MAF is connected and that the connector is properly seated.

drservo

Reaction score
I didn't think there were just weird they popped up right after the ******. Will check the MAF, might have been bumped loose. Thanks,

Latest posts

Members online