Spar<>tan WarHammer_X race tune (revised 600HP)

pdumont01

Reaction score
Maybe easier on the trans shifting out of the power band.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the raised shift points are for part throttle driving....hold the gear longer so it doesn't hit 6th gear at 45mph.

Notneb

Reaction score
It's the partial throttle refusal to downshift that's annoying me lately... But I'm still on the Beta because I can't get the FB link to work. I hate FB...

mfoltz

Reaction score
Where can we get the hiss out of the exhaust at idle? Are they close to releasing the new updates, hoping that and the eb is on it

JRLott

Reaction score
It's the partial throttle refusal to downshift that's annoying me lately... But I'm still on the Beta because I can't get the FB link to work. I hate FB...

This is relevant to my interests. I don't mind being in 6th at 45... I rather like the in town mpg that comes with it. However, I hate having to send smoke signals in order to shift to 5th to speed up to 47mph. My IDP does that...and I hate the refusal to shift to a higher gear until just before centripetal force sends **** in uncontrolled directions of the street and tow tunes even more.

JRLott

Reaction score
Where can we get the hiss out of the exhaust at idle? Are they close to releasing the new updates, hoping that and the eb is on it

I have my doubts the idle hiss will be going away based on posts elsewhere. Based on those posts, I'd put up with the hiss.

I'm certain you're not alone in hoping the EB magically starts working, but...again based on other posts...don't hold your breath. Lots of other stuff will probably arrive before time is devoted to the EB.

Notneb

Reaction score
This is relevant to my interests. I don't mind being in 6th at 45... I rather like the in town mpg that comes with it. However, I hate having to send smoke signals in order to shift to 5th to speed up to 47mph. My IDP does that...and I hate the refusal to shift to a higher gear until just before centripetal force sends **** in uncontrolled directions of the street and tow tunes even more.

Yeah, the other day I was in it 50% throttle, pouring smoke out before it decided to downshift...

drservo

Reaction score
I'm liking the raised shift points, much better driving in town. Going to be even better of a tow tune than the standard shifting.

Reaction score
I have my doubts the idle hiss will be going away based on posts elsewhere. Based on those posts, I'd put up with the hiss.

What posts are you referring to? Are there issues emerging from getting rid of the idle hiss? Not sure if I missed some posts somewhere that mentioned it problems happening from doing it.

JRLott

Reaction score
What posts are you referring to? Are there issues emerging from getting rid of the idle hiss? Not sure if I missed some posts somewhere that mentioned it problems happening from doing it.

Essentially what the two guys above said. Vanes are wide open at idle, computer sees you asking for acceleration, computer slams vanes closed possibly after a bit of lag, EBP spikes, computer realizes to overcompensated, and opens vanes to correct position...rather than vanes starting at close to correct position and no wild slamming shut, abnormal lag, or abnormal EBP.

I can't remember where the post was, but Sp@rtan mentioned the above scenario as I understood and remember.

Hottrod81

Reaction score
I think having veins closed at idle also reduces smoke on takeoff which to me is a good thing

c63 AMG

Reaction score
When you guys talk about the torque converter locking up does it feel almost like gears shifting? For example when I'm in 3rd light throttle it feels like it shifts to 4th, RPMs drop about 200 but it hasn't actually shifted - then it will shift to 4th as I continue to accelerate. I'm on SOTF 450 with about 80 miles on the tune of it matters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ImAti0n

Reaction score
When you guys talk about the torque converter locking up does it feel almost like gears shifting? For example when I'm in 3rd light throttle it feels like it shifts to 4th, RPMs drop about 200 but it hasn't actually shifted - then it will shift to 4th as I continue to accelerate. I'm on SOTF 450 with about 80 miles on the tune of it matters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes to me that sounds like the TC is locking up.

Lasvegas67

Reaction score
Agreed it's the TC lock. Orrrrrr, you are a level 7 diesel master and have unlocked gear 7.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
I seem to be getting the p2074 code frequently now. Didn't have anything for 6000 miles. Any ideas as to why?

strokin20

Reaction score
I've been getting the p2074 every few days since I updated to the warhammer X SOTF files.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online