Spring Build Time

Biggpigg4x4

Reaction score
First off, credit where credit is due. There are two people on this forum that have been, way more than helpful when I have asked questions or needed to order parts.

Mike @ nolimitfab aka BIGRPOWR has done everything and more to earn my business. Whether it was answering pm's at 2am on a weekend about a H&S tuner, or giving a great deal on no limit fab parts, he has been way more than helpful at any rate, and I am happy to rock no limit fab parts on my truck. Wish I had talked to you back when I was rockin' a 6.0. Thanks again.

Dseitler has been talking turbos with me since his first turbo trial run. I have many months, with many texts back and forth with Dan. Over the past few months, Dan finally helped me settle on what turbo will work best for me, and hooked me up with a good price.

Once Again, Thank you both, you remind me how great the forums can be. I appreciate all the help. :toast:

So, with all that said I finally pulled the trigger and ordered the MPD turbo kit with a HTT367FMW. Its the current setup that dseitler is running and with all the praise he has giving it and weighing pros and cons I decided it should work best for me. Also, ordered a H&S dual fueler kit. I will be doing most of the powder coating on the MPD and will post pics here or the build. Hopefully parts start showing up soon. I aint shy when it comes to posting build pics. Should make a fun little RCLB. Stay tuned!

BOHICA256

Reaction score
A can agree for Dan also on being helpful. We've texted back and fourth for a while now about the various turbos and his experience with the turbos he's run. Been very helpful with me. I should be buying the same turbo kit here in a couple months.
Looking forward to this build!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dseitler

Reaction score
Some exciting Tunes to go along with the new Turbo Kits. We have been testing Craig's Tunes from MPD and they are incredible. Crisp and fast spooling power comes on fast. Makes for a great combination with the 365 or the 367 Turbo Kits. Trans Tunes are dead on. Shift points are perfect and the Torque Converter Lockup is right where it should be. There is no hesitation in the 3-4 shift and it is firm with the big power. Best Trans Tune so far. Towed up to trailer weights of 16000 and the Engine and Trans Tune performed better than anything so far I have tested.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
First off, credit where credit is due. There are two people on this forum that have been, way more than helpful when I have asked questions or needed to order parts.

Mike @ nolimitfab aka BIGRPOWR has done everything and more to earn my business. Whether it was answering pm's at 2am on a weekend about a H&S tuner, or giving a great deal on no limit fab parts, he has been way more than helpful at any rate, and I am happy to rock no limit fab parts on my truck. Wish I had talked to you back when I was rockin' a 6.0. Thanks again.

Dseitler has been talking turbos with me since his first turbo trial run. I have many months, with many texts back and forth with Dan. Over the past few months, Dan finally helped me settle on what turbo will work best for me, and hooked me up with a good price.

Once Again, Thank you both, you remind me how great the forums can be. I appreciate all the help. :toast:

So, with all that said I finally pulled the trigger and ordered the MPD turbo kit with a HTT367FMW. Its the current setup that dseitler is running and with all the praise he has giving it and weighing pros and cons I decided it should work best for me. Also, ordered a H&S dual fueler kit. I will be doing most of the powder coating on the MPD and will post pics here or the build. Hopefully parts start showing up soon. I aint shy when it comes to posting build pics. Should make a fun little RCLB. Stay tuned!

yeah you owe me some winks !! haha good thing im 3 hours behind you! have fun buddy !

BOHICA256

Reaction score
Some exciting Tunes to go along with the new Turbo Kits. We have been testing Craig's Tunes from MPD and they are incredible. Crisp and fast spooling power comes on fast. Makes for a great combination with the 365 or the 367 Turbo Kits. Trans Tunes are dead on. Shift points are perfect and the Torque Converter Lockup is right where it should be. There is no hesitation in the 3-4 shift and it is firm with the big power. Best Trans Tune so far. Towed up to trailer weights of 16000 and the Engine and Trans Tune performed better than anything so far I have tested.

Do they use H&S?

BOHICA256

Reaction score
I was just asking to make sure I wouldn't have to switch platforms, as I use H&S also.
Thanks Dan!

Biggpigg4x4

Reaction score
yeah you owe me some winks !! haha good thing im 3 hours behind you! have fun buddy !

Lol. Still a long night for me to say the least. Appreciate all the customer support, hopefully I'll have the funds for that beautiful intercooler when you get done with testing!

Biggpigg4x4

Reaction score

this is what I like to here.. hard sitting at work 12+ hrs a day waiting for parts to ship up at home. Can not wait for spring.

RedRice589

Reaction score

Beat me to it.... Plus he's on Cali Brah time.. Wake up at like lunch and play with the pens on his desk.....

this is what I like to here.. hard sitting at work 12+ hrs a day waiting for parts to ship up at home. Can not wait for spring.

Lol always nice when parts roll in!

Biggpigg4x4

Reaction score
Got to spend some time yesterday powder coating the MPD kit and turbo cover for my truck. Dual Fueler kit is on the way to my house and then I should be ready to start the install. Hard to be patient now.

IMG_20150131_233139_zpsth8xezyt.jpg

20150131_232731_zpsyxcpudk3.jpg

20150131_232653_zpsnq7uwf3b.jpg

IMG_20150131_233129_zps6pfarslo.jpg

Powder_zpstavgwlge.jpg

Powder1_zpsldo8wo8e.jpg

20150131_220838_zpsxsuotmmx.jpg

20150131_220820_zpsu6wxb75z.jpg

20150131_220813_zps0yherdrz.jpg

20150131_220831_zpsvrgooxj8.jpg

Biggpigg4x4

Reaction score
Well, next Friday I will be installing the turbo kit. Been swamped at work and haven't had much off time. All the powdercoating is done. Im tired or looking at all the pieces and really want to get them on the truck. Here are some more pics of the powdercoat.

20150210_162917_zpsg4xvm8yy.jpg

20150210_163459_zpsi81z0ngc.jpg

20150210_163422_zpsi7arejg7.jpg

Biggpigg4x4

Reaction score
Well, started on installing parts. Didn't get as far as I would have liked. But anyways, it is started. The before pics of the engine bay are below. Removing everything went pretty easy, no real complications. We got that done, started on installing the No Limit CCV Mod and my new Top Plate on the EGR Delete. CCV mod was simple with everything out of the way, there is one bolt directly under the fuel lines that can be a pain. I was surprised how much residue in the stock box. Then we started on the Dual Fueler Kit. Man, that thing turned to a P.I.T.A. We wasted over half a day playing with trying to remove the fan. We did not end up taking the fan off, installing the whole dual fueler kit with the fan on. Probably making it and little more challenging then it had to be, but we got it done. We tried mounting the fuel filter adapter to the the fire wall but couldn't get the fuel lines to the new location so we went back to stock location. Got everything wrapped up and was installing the last fuel line when I realized that one of the fittings has screwed up threads and wont thread in. Anyways, I mocked up the turbo and exhuast manifolds for some pics. Hopefully get it wrapped up next weekend.

20150227_084716_zpsqrcnyvhq.jpg

20150227_090457_zpsq9o87i83.jpg

20150227_104152_zps2mlsxb6j.jpg

20150227_134125_zps7kjqb9cz.jpg

20150228_214753_zpsukfpthxj.jpg

20150227_145959_zpsa4rnc7b4.jpg

20150227_145947_zpskkywj2uw.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.