SRP1.1 strikes again

TyCorr

Reaction score
On the reason that T1000 & HB Sr are slow to market...I'd venture a couple three guesses as the reasons why...

1. Diminishing market
2. Stock housings/cores represent engineering/reliability challenges when attempting to bring an affordable AND reliable "big oil" single stock housing pump to market.
3. Stealth's experience with the SRP1 & SRP1.X has folks a little gun shy of a Public Relations nightmare if thier pumps were to start to encounter trouble on the public forums

A reliable & supported 150% stock volume capable hpop....that's been alluding our trucks...well...since forever right?

Adrenaline & T500 & HB Jr....are these like 115-125% over stock pumps? I thought I remember a number for the Adrenaline as 118% over stock volume being posted once.

But after 7 years I thought some headway had been made or the thing scrapped entirely.

Hbsr probably isnt going to happen as previously anticipated. It'll be a completely custom venture.

Cant an hpop off a cat heui engine be used? Something has to be laying somewhere waiting to be used in this application.

DZL JIM

Reaction score
If you want more than an Adrenaline or HBJr can do, then just go with a dual stock setup. Terminator tandems and BTS stacked pumps have been doing fine for years.

TyCorr

Reaction score
If you want more than an Adrenaline or HBJr can do, then just go with a dual stock setup. Terminator tandems and BTS stacked pumps have been doing fine for years.

Right on! Thats where things are headed.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
then, like me, its not stock appearing anymore... some places near me dont allow dual pumps...

live life full throttle

Steve's red stroker

Reaction score
This is what's not cool... Finding this when you change oil, this is the second piece I've found since my pump went out, almost 3/8" long
any8enys.jpg

Mr.BigOil

Reaction score
The biggest hold up with the T1000 is time. I have a few beta testers and by not rushing a release, longevity testing continues.:toast:

Lincoln, the inline system is pretty much unseen. In Cali, they are not CARB certified and so far, nobody has got caught.:)

2000wa250

Reaction score
Good to see ya posting on here Joey!

CARB is still a thing? Jesus can't someone get rid of that useless government agency already? They don't do **** to help, just another way for gov to make money

TyCorr

Reaction score
The biggest hold up with the T1000 is time. I have a few beta testers and by not rushing a release, longevity testing continues.:toast:

Lincoln, the inline system is pretty much unseen. In Cali, they are not CARB certified and so far, nobody has got caught.:)

I need one of them! How much longer? Hell, I coulda put 100k on one by now. I respect your testing being so thorough.

emev0l

Reaction score
Is there any reason why new cam, crank, and HPOP gears couldn't be made so it would spin the HPOP say 25% faster at all times?

I'm not saying it would be cheap or easy, and I'm guessing it would need custom tuning to request the right amount of oil.

Could the HPOP take the extra RPM's? Would it even be doable with the area behind the front cover to make some gears taller and some smaller?

2000wa250

Reaction score
Problem with heui injection is its extremely slow. Plenty of options out there to get plenty of oil, but you essentially have three systems that must be triggered in a row to fire an injector. Higher rpms its just not fast enough. Mechanical is pretty damn near instant so much higher revs can be achieved and much more fuel. At least that's my understanding of it.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Problem with heui injection is its extremely slow. Plenty of options out there to get plenty of oil, but you essentially have three systems that must be triggered in a row to fire an injector. Higher rpms its just not fast enough. Mechanical is pretty damn near instant so much higher revs can be achieved and much more fuel. At least that's my understanding of it.

They should have called it.drool injection. Thats about how refined it is.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score

guess I should have specified.... I was talking about the truck pulls I go to...
Is there any reason why new cam, crank, and HPOP gears couldn't be made so it would spin the HPOP say 25% faster at all times?

I'm not saying it would be cheap or easy, and I'm guessing it would need custom tuning to request the right amount of oil.

Could the HPOP take the extra RPM's? Would it even be doable with the area behind the front cover to make some gears taller and some smaller?
you basically described dieselsites overdrive setup..

live life full throttle

Reaction score
We're screwed in the 7.3 HPOP market in regards to a stock style high out put pump. The srp woulda been it if it was reliable.

Marty

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wY0hjtFvvDw

I would say 50% of the SRP's that I have installed have failed. All of which I R&I'd myself for free if the customer brought the truck.

I have had good customer service from Gary @ stealth, but it has been a little hard to get ahold of him at times, but business is business and I understand!

Latest posts

Members online