Start of my build

Skinny

Reaction score
Thought id share some pics of my compounds build not greatest pics but. With some help from JJ @ Dozers we used some of his parts from his reg return but thought we would try something different and feed the back of the heads and exit out the front please dont flame we are just trying this cleans up the engine alot! Doing a remote oil filter will be posting more on that as it goes. We had some old Fass systems at the shop that where old stock so to save a couple bucks. BIG BIG BIG THANKS to PDR Diesel here in BC for taking on the build:clapping:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    914.4 KB · Views: 439
  • photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    789.9 KB · Views: 418
Last edited:

Blacksmokin22

Reaction score
Who's rr are you using? Let us know how feeding the back of the heads works out!! I like the idea. Good luck on yur build, looks good so far!!

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
feeding the rear and returning the front is no different than feeding the front and returning the rears. I feed the rear of the heads and return off the front on my truck.

Skinny

Reaction score
Made most of it at the shop. Got a kit from dozers decided to do something else use a little of his kit made the rest of it.

Sent from my iPone sitting on the crapper

motoxracer42

Reaction score
The front of the head is actually quite a bit higher than the back, since its a regulated return its irrelevant but for someone not flowing through it makes it a pain to prime.

Extended Power

Reaction score
I got mine flowing through the front of the heads first and out the back because I didn't want any added heat from the exhaust up pipes added to the fuel before it gets to the cylinders.

Since it passes out the back of the heads, and then to the return, I added a fuel cooler to mine as well.

Last edited:

Skinny

Reaction score
Should be Justin @ PDR diesel said he was using -12 ill be going back To the shop Monday and will have more info.

Skinny

Reaction score
Was like Christmas today for me!
Oil cooler cover for filter relocation
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355777336.661625.jpg
Fass fuel pump
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355777396.881287.jpg
PDR updated up pipes
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355777441.180133.jpg
New intercooler
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355777474.397460.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355777513.212609.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355777513.212609.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 198

vcassens

Reaction score
Yes I will probably run it on BDs dyno in the spring the truck will be lowerd and 32s want to switch it up.

Can't wait for that I want to see what mine will look like lowered. Where did you get that platform to stand on?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Thought id share some pics of my compounds build not greatest pics but. With some help from JJ @ Dozers we used some of his parts from his reg return but thought we would try something different and feed the back of the heads and exit out the front please dont flame we are just trying this cleans up the engine alot! Doing a remote oil filter will be posting more on that as it goes. We had some old Fass systems at the shop that where old stock so to save a couple bucks. BIG BIG BIG THANKS to PDR Diesel here in BC for taking on the build:clapping:

i feed from the rear and return from the front always. makes for a nice tight clean install

Latest posts

Members online