Stealth stage I

fyrehose

Reaction score
For the second time in 15,000 miles I have developed a back cover leak. At this time it is small but I am frustrated I will have to remove the pump again. Is this common with these pumps? Anyone else have these issues?

The pump performs great, but I want reliabilty.

Peroni

Reaction score
Closing in on 97000 miles with mine and no issues at all. It is a very early one from when these were first released.

Reaction score
I have had to deal with leaks on one particular Stealth stage 1 pump 3 times before the owner gave up on it and swapped to a Terminator setup.. This being my only experience with a Stealth stage 1 billet pump, the first thought in my mind now is that they are leak prone. All of the leaks that I dealt with on that pump were within a 20k mile span. When it wasn't leaking oil, it was a pretty good pump and moved plenty of oil though. I just could get the dang thing to stop leaking oil for any real amount of time..

kip4234

Reaction score
I had a stealth stage II and it leaked after 1000 miles sent it in and got it resealed then it would not start the truck and only made 300 psi cranking took It off and sent it back and got it back and it would start cold but not hot sent it back and then reinstalled it and truck surged bad and blew black smoke like crazy with any throttle at all. Went with twin termy setup and never looked back.

Latest posts

Members online