Stock 6.7 with wide stance

Seavee05

Reaction score
I have a 2016 platinum and I just installed 2" coil spring spacers last night. I'm planning on doing a 2 1/2" icon or carli with 4" blocks and traction bars but I wanted to get new wheels so I went for the spacers just to level it in the mean time.
Anyway, for the OP, I ordered American Force Rebels in 22x10 which come with a -24 offset. I'm planning on 285/55 r22 Terra Grapplers. I've seen this set up on a stock suspension and I am told there is no rubbing what so ever. I think it will have a very nice stance for my taste with the leveling kit. About an 1 1/2" outside the fender. I'll post pics when my wheels come in. In the meantime search for a thread called "2015 test mule" for pics of a truck with the same set up.
I just hope the 285's don't look too small. I think 275's will look too small on 10" rims myself.

smcox1

Reaction score
How wide are we talking here?

Here's one I'm assuming is stock height with 24x14s. If you're going this direction you're gonna need thick skin around here though.

5ecf95dc936a923b2211aa4b8d66f0e4.jpg

Hate the wheel size, but love the dark gray instead of the brushed platinum trim.

Actually yes. Im an asshole. I've told kids their **** looks retarded in person many times. And guess what... when they say mine is stupid and looks stock I don't give a **** or get offended.

Hate to get this going again but, should you be talking **** when you're running those ricer headlights? LOL

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Hate the wheel size, but love the dark gray instead of the brushed platinum trim.

Hate to get this going again but, should you be talking **** when you're running those ricer headlights? LOL

LOL.... well if this thread is gonna be a bashing thread not only does it have ricer headlights but it has the 1999 look with the pen stripe deIete.

Had throw to a punch in thus thread.

But on a more serious note!! I followed a guy the other day that had "stance" he couldn't keep that rig strait and seemed to have a tracking problem. It was a new model chevy. Looks very dangerous to me it was the kinda stance with the easy change brake pads without pulling the wheel stance.

It just looks dangerous all around.

smcox1

Reaction score
So if you have no ***s to give why open your mouth? I'm sure they don't give a *** what you have to say LOL

CATDiezel

Reaction score
This thread is going full retard!! LOL.... kinda cool. That hasn't happened around here in awhile!!

TyCorr

Reaction score
Yea nobody probably cares what he thinks anyway.

Theres some azzhole here that buys a ***kin chevy every four years and runs it straight to Moore tires and has em theow the 33" bfg at rwl on. Every ***king time. When i was running 18x14 welds he had to tell me what I could do to "fix" my superduty. What a ***kin azzclown. Go get in yer gay azz chevy and get back to the sheep farm before your girlfriends miss you. In ten years he'll probably get some black 20s and start telling everyone sbout that new trend.

TyCorr

Reaction score
I guess. I dont even care. The guy is so stupid and full of himself that when i got my 2011 duramax about three weeks after that exchange he was convinced that what he said got to me and I went and got a chevy to fix my screw up. This guy Blair bought his wife a 2015 f150 ecoboost platinum and put 22" fuels on it and 33s. Its lifted a bit. It looks really nice. He cut her up one side and down the other about how women doing all this shti to trucks was ruining it for guys and how stupid it looked. She eventualky was in tears and i thought Blair is gonna break his jaw. Sure enough he walks up and tries to justify hiw they don't need trucks for grocery shopping and after about two minutes you saw his feet flying straight up in the air...knocked him right on his butt. LOL

smcox1

Reaction score
Good! The only way to shut up a big mouth is by knocking their ass out. And then the worst part is they're a little pussy and call the cops on you.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Awesome. A real fight over trucks!!

I think it had more to do with making Leanna cry. Blair is a laid back guy. Ive had my run ins as a younger guy with him too. Just one of those guys thats too stupid to go out in public. As evidenced by the white letter tires on everything lol

gratitudefortoday

Reaction score
And so it did stop. It stopped on power stroke army. They all agreed to disagree on a thing called stance. Yes Blair was disoriented and Leanne was broken hearted, there was a united land called Power Stroke Army. There they shared their differences of ****ing opinion and lived happily, for ever and ever till the next #stacedlyfe comes for a visit. Amen.

Latest posts

Members online