Stock auto trans issue! Help Needed!

Zstock6.4

Reaction score
I was driving home the other night, pulled away from a stop light and it shifted into 1st and 2nd fine, 3rd wasn't there. it just revved and did nothing. I let off and it caught and it let go again. finally stayed in after letting off and got to 4th fine, but wouldn't get out of 4th, high revved. through it in neutral and back in drive and it was fine after that. Does anyone have any input on what my issue is? Solenoid? Temp was running about 180 deg. SCT Livewire with innovative tuning for the moment. Any help would be appreciated guys. Thanks.

Zstock6.4

Reaction score
It's done it 3 or 4 times on two different tunes. The tune it's on now being the worst yet.

sootie

Reaction score
probably pretty hard to find that out due to being a single turbo with no emissions equipment....

DWhite

Reaction score
I don't know if this helps but mine did the samething when I first put my Gearhead tunes on and did the transmission relearn. I thought I toasted my trans and drove it normal for a few days so it could learn and hasn't missed a beat since.

Lipka101

Reaction score
I don't know if this helps but mine did the samething when I first put my Gearhead tunes on and did the transmission relearn. I thought I toasted my trans and drove it normal for a few days so it could learn and hasn't missed a beat since.

I had the same experience when I first bought my truck. It's been two years now. I

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.