"Stock" Tuned/Deleted Track Times

Lipka101

Reaction score
How much improvement did the batmo wheel give? I ask because I have a 2010 ccsb leveled on 35s, deleted with H&S on Gearhead street and I don't think it's anywhere near that quick. A buddy of mine has a 2012 leveled on 35s deleted with canned mini max and from a 50 roll I barely edge him out. Makes me think something is wrong and I need to do some diagnostics :shrug:

A race tune will make the difference between just barely beating him to waxing him. I destroyed a H&S tuned 6.7 on my extreme x tune. He would hang with me on the street tune.

Lipka101

Reaction score
I made it to the track in time to get one run on Gearhead's hot street. Not bad for my first time ever. I'm #139 20150722_222815.jpg

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
It was 8200 with me in it at the scrap yard a few months ago.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

With trap speed of 103.90 and 8200 lbs 624 RWHP.

This was the hot street? Impressive , you should get the race tune.

Last edited:

Lipka101

Reaction score
With trap speed of 103.90 and 8200 lbs 624 RWHP.

This was the hot street? Impressive , you should get the race tune.
Damn. I was told hot street would put me at 520 rwhp. I didn't think the batmowheel gave me that much. Yeah, hot street. I'm working on getting the race tune. Just can't spend too much at one time. Gotta space my purchases out so the wife doesnt see how much i put into this thing. Lol

Also I just remembered I had 35,s on it when I weighed it. Now I'm on 420s so it's probably a little lighter now.

Chris.v

Reaction score
Damn. I was told hot street would put me at 520 rwhp. I didn't think the batmowheel gave me that much. Yeah, hot street. I'm working on getting the race tune. Just can't spend too much at one time. Gotta space my purchases out so the wife doesnt see how much i put into this thing. Lol

Also I just remembered I had 35,s on it when I weighed it. Now I'm on 420s so it's probably a little lighter now.

Hot street puts you at 520 on a stock "deleted" truck? That's what I'm running, doesn't feel like that much power.. My transmission also isn't playing nicely.

Lipka101

Reaction score
Hot street puts you at 520 on a stock "deleted" truck? That's what I'm running, doesn't feel like that much power.. My transmission also isn't playing nicely.
Yes, or so I've been told. If your trans is slipping your aren't going to feel it.

Chris.v

Reaction score
Yes, or so I've been told. If your trans is slipping your aren't going to feel it.

Once it's in gear it holds the power no problem. It's the shifting, sometimes slipping during the shift or the pedal goes dead between shifts.

f350guy

Reaction score
Hey, not a bad time for a mostly stock rig on a street tune. :D

Lipka101, are you running a stock converter?

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score

I wonder what's the the weight of it now with the 420's?

If just a batmo wheel makes it to where its at now I wonder what my biller S366 would put down.

That 624 RWHP was from our HP calculator at the top .

With 103.90 MPH and 8200 lbs.

Last edited:

f350guy

Reaction score
All else equal, any of you guys know how much quicker one of these would be with just a converter?

Lipka101

Reaction score
All else equal, any of you guys know how much quicker one of these would be with just a converter?
Nope.
I weighed it. Came in at 8160 on CAT scales. Just me in it with a 1/4 tank of fuel.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
my extra cab did 624 on gearhead race with full deletes and all my intercooler piping and intake. it doesnt feel any shy of that on the street either. strong as hell .

Latest posts

Members online