Stock turbo vs Batmowheel vs Billet 71mm

Dzchey21

Reaction score
BatMo averages out to about 10$ per HP..pretty good return for such a small change

Def a worthwhile upgrade. The cost is great,there is still labor costs unless you can do it on your own. but still its a solid upgrade for guys not wanting to get crazy

Last edited:

Dustball8504

Reaction score
FWIW, when my friend did mine cab on he had I believe 12 or so hours in it and that included him taking pictures and notes for his write up he did for here. When he got it done the oil drain seal leaked so he had to tear the whole thing back apart and put back together which took him under 4 hours the second time around so its definitely doable.

benbou00

Reaction score
Even if someone were to charge 12hrs at 90/hr that puts you right over $1k in labor plus the cost of the wheel. At that price you might as well go with the tow power atmospheric turbo.

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I think we all knew they worked...but do you really wanna pay for it and is it even a relevant enough power amount to add to your set up.

Jhaddox

Reaction score
I think we all knew they worked...but do you really wanna pay for it and is it even a relevant enough power amount to add to your set up.

umm...400 bux for the wheel, 40 horse...yes

will 40 horse make a difference to notice it? yes

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.