super duty picture thread:

Coxey Diesel

Reaction score
Any more info or pics on that F150? I know this is a Powerstroke forum, but I love those trucks with those factory wheels and bigger tires on them.

Leveled on stock 20's and 295 Toyo's. Its my buddies 05 that he picked it up at the GMC dealer with like 30k on the clock.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
ezu5urah.jpg
zevagyse.jpg

live life full throttle

ford rules

Reaction score
That would look good didnt think about that, I was just gonna do 08 mirrors with purple caps.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
That would look good didnt think about that, I was just gonna do 08 mirrors with purple caps.

That will look like you took mirrors of a different truck and threw them on yours. Kind of like a truck with a different color door. Don't do that. Just to the accents like the traction bars emblems on the side. I have my springs and traction bars painted to match the lower half of my KR

Sent from my I fone 5

ford rules

Reaction score
That will look like you took mirrors of a different truck and threw them on yours. Kind of like a truck with a different color door. Don't do that. Just to the accents like the traction bars emblems on the side. I have my springs and traction bars painted to match the lower half of my KR

Sent from my I fone 5

Ahh i see what you guys are saying... i agree didn think about it like that lol

Latest posts

Members online