super duty picture thread:

07powerstroke91

Reaction score
thanks man! yeah to the untrained eye it doesn't look bad, but it bothers me. I would try to polish them all out myself, kinda just do it and see what happens and hope i dont screw it up. but.. it doesn't fit in the garage at the house.. or any of my friends garages. and i'd rather not mess with it outside if i dont end up having the time to do it all in one sitting. plus i need to get on actually getting some real mods done to her. kinda one of those mile long lists that you never know when you'll actually get to them.

Yeah my problem is that its my daily driver, and if I spend an entire day washing, clay barring, polishing, waxing, and all that other good stuff I would hate to see it all ruined when I end up having to drive in the rain.

AKHILF

Reaction score
Yeah my problem is that its my daily driver, and if I spend an entire day washing, clay barring, polishing, waxing, and all that other good stuff I would hate to see it all ruined when I end up having to drive in the rain.

That happened to me last year. Spent the whole day clay baring and waxing. It was nice when I pulled in the shop, by the time I was done and pulling out of the shop to head to a car show it was raining.

07powerstroke91

Reaction score
Happens to me every time, I live in Virginia Beach where one minute there's not a cloud in the sky and the next its pouring rain.

banshee_01

Reaction score
20130604_142123_resized.jpg
"]
20130604_142123_resized.jpg
[/URL]

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.