super duty picture thread:

swinky

Reaction score
Calls said vehicle pos, yet drives pos made by said vehicle??

I don't know?? Ask H&S why there tunes are so smoky....

Sent from my cracked iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol just bustin your balls man. When a 6.0 owner calls a 6.4 a pos there's definitely some sarcasm.

Cknox121

Reaction score
Lol just bustin your balls man. When a 6.0 owner calls a 6.4 a pos there's definitely some sarcasm.

No harm. I find this funny imo. Oh your ruining the diesel world!!!! Pfff please. I have seen way worse pictures of people "smoking"

07powerstroke91

Reaction score
I think what all the anti-smoke people fail to realize is that the sport is ALREADY ruined. Every new truck since 2008 has came with a DPF on it. Do you guys think if all of a sudden everyone stopped blowing smoke the EPA would go back and allow us to take the DPF's off or something?

OBS F350

Reaction score
I think what all the anti-smoke people fail to realize is that the sport is ALREADY ruined. Every new truck since 2008 has came with a DPF on it. Do you guys think if all of a sudden everyone stopped blowing smoke the EPA would go back and allow us to take the DPF's off or something?

If your car is on fire do you just continue to throw gas on it?

001_zps5d0fde81.jpg

TripleE44

Reaction score

Just in the past ten or so years we've got egrs, dpfs, and now urea injection. You don't think anyone can make it any worse? Wonder what the next thing will be that they'll punish with.

07powerstroke91

Reaction score
Just in the past ten or so years we've got egrs, dpfs, and now urea injection. You don't think anyone can make it any worse? Wonder what the next thing will be that they'll punish with.

The DPF has stopped stock trucks from blowing smoke. How can it get any worse when the problem is already solved? There's already been talk of getting rid of EGR in coming years but that's a whole other issue.

02BigD

Reaction score
No harm. I find this funny imo. Oh your ruining the diesel world!!!! Pfff please. I have seen way worse pictures of people "smoking"

You are an idiot.

The DPF has stopped stock trucks from blowing smoke. How can it get any worse when the problem is already solved? There's already been talk of getting rid of EGR in coming years but that's a whole other issue.

It can get worse by the government stepping in and stopping the aftermarket world. Spent some time in Italy, they can't legally even change rims on the car. That's how bad it can get.

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score

H&S can be fined and told to stop selling off road tuners, maybe?? That can happen to other companies also. Then all the aftermarket for us will come to a very slow crawl if anything.

Cknox121

Reaction score
Bunch of whinny people. Haze, smoke, black, blue, it's all the same, classified as a pollutant to the environment....wow shocker.

Thanks aftermarket products for our diesel trucks that makes them smoke like a train! I'm sure that they had nothing to do with all the emissions stuff now.

A sport? Do go on...

Lets not name call on the interweb guys. It's not nice:)

Thanks for all the laughs so far guys, keep it coming!!

Cknox121

Reaction score
Said members bitch about smoke, then bitch about EPA regulations on vehicles, then bitch when they can't get tuners for vehicles which usually make them smoke after install.

So wtf are said members getting at?

oneton

Reaction score
Said members bitch about smoke, then bitch about EPA regulations on vehicles, then bitch when they can't get tuners for vehicles which usually make them smoke after install.

So wtf are said members getting at?

What they are 'bitching and whining' about is YOU did this on a public highway/road with the general public around.if you were on a back road or with no one else around no big deal.

just looks bad too the general public,is all.most hate diesels and this is why..your still a f'n idiot for doing it.

Latest posts

Members online