super duty picture thread:

Reaction score
Finally got some snow. Toyos have been great in the snow. Best performing tire I've ran.
B6A85931-702C-4B1D-BDB2-EFE9F885FB5A_zpsv9rd483x.jpg

681BE403-6891-4F67-9678-114E9B2AF8F4_zpswudbuaw0.jpg

slightlymodded

Reaction score
Very good looking truck!

"3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"

Thank you!

is there something really heavy in the bed?

No no, She does lean, leveled front, dropped rear. I like it.

Looks really good! Those tires look so gnarly on it.

Thank you sir! Really appreciate the instagram love as well!

Don't even start. :poke: wait until April. I'm going to piss you off something serious.

Agreed. Looks awesome for sure!

Haha, yeah, she does lean, I do understand some people don't like that, but hey, I like it so I'm running with it. Thanks!

sootie

Reaction score
Thank you!

No no, She does lean, leveled front, dropped rear. I like it.

Haha, yeah, she does lean, I do understand some people don't like that, but hey, I like it so I'm running with it. Thanks!

not real courteous to those driving towards you at night....

Reaction score
Clean truck! I see you pulled off the vinyl stripe that runs along the beige on the bottom. I couldn't stand when mine was there, never looked right.

Thank you. Yeah I pulled the fender flares off and the stripe. I think someone was hung over at Ford when they put the stripe on my truck it was nowhere near straight. Looks a lot cleaner with just the beige on the bottom in between the wheel wells.

slightlymodded

Reaction score
Good lord this thing is perfect. Well done man.

Thank you thank you:D Really appreciate the kind words!

Thank you. Yeah I pulled the fender flares off and the stripe. I think someone was hung over at Ford when they put the stripe on my truck it was nowhere near straight. Looks a lot cleaner with just the beige on the bottom in between the wheel wells.

Haha, I thought it was just my truck LOL I hated how it wasn't long enough too. Just didn't look right.

K_Hood

Reaction score

That truck turned out absolutely perfect. Love that you went with a different factory wheel than what everyone is used to seeing. The lean is nice too, I'm with you on liking a slight difference between the front and the back. Just a clean and elegant looking truck man, well done. Easily one of my favorites on this forum. :thumbup::toast:

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
Lololol. You'd have to know the guy. The truck is sick, got all the same stuff under the hood as mine, but that stack is kinda goofy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know a lot of people don't like stacks. Me personally, I do if done tastefully. But that's a little too big for my taste. Lol

"3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"

Latest posts

Members online