super duty picture thread:

Maniacal_Mark

Reaction score
DSC_2864_zpsatn4uqlt.jpg

got my daily set on (20x12 american force elite, cooper st maxx 35/12.50/20) just waiting to put my icon goodies on so ill be sitting at right about 8".

8"? :shocked:

VetteD_SiN

Reaction score
i have another set of american forces. just waiting on the tires. 22x14 polished liberties. gonna try a 37/13.50/22. well see though.

EDIT: i reread that second comment. no no. lol. im not adding another 8". just going up another couple inches lol. 8" total lift.

smcox1

Reaction score
Wrong grille, door handles, mirror caps and I think you're right on color.

It's definitely fake because of the color but all the other things listed are parts everyone changes to get rid of the chrome.

Maniacal_Mark

Reaction score
i have another set of american forces. just waiting on the tires. 22x14 polished liberties. gonna try a 37/13.50/22. well see though.

EDIT: i reread that second comment. no no. lol. im not adding another 8". just going up another couple inches lol. 8" total lift.

Now you're talking :redspotdance:

MaxdLaw

Reaction score
I would say I'm loving that drw, but honestly the white rims ruin it for me. Just not my cup of tea I guess. And I'm partial to drw trucks...lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I said the same when he did it but it was a Sema truck so I guess that's what's "in". They did wear on me though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6speedsd

Reaction score
Well I guess I'm going against what's "in". Because those ruin that truck for me. Dare I say it...but black would have been tits....hell even chrome would have been better in my opinion.

Around here, the ghetto crowd is into the PTM rims...maybe that's why I hate it so much.

cbf9703

Reaction score
Well I guess I'm going against what's "in". Because those ruin that truck for me. Dare I say it...but black would have been tits....hell even chrome would have been better in my opinion.

Around here, the ghetto crowd is into the PTM rims...maybe that's why I hate it so much.

Agreed.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online