super duty picture thread:

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
If your tires rub the fenders, you put your tires outside the fenders! I thought everyone knew that!

sent from my little slice of heaven (the bathroom)

bretferd

Reaction score
No they are 18" wide real wheels. And I was being serious. I've seen it in person and it looks good I think. I guess it's just the style around here. There is a lot of trucks with that look down here. More so older trucks though.

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
No they are 18" wide real wheels. And I was being serious. I've seen it in person and it looks good I think. I guess it's just the style around here. There is a lot of trucks with that look down here. More so older trucks though.
Maybe if it sat up high enough and had 54"×21" boggers on it!

sent from my little slice of heaven (the bathroom)

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
Saw this in Lafayette Louisiana today, nice truck!
6usazemy.jpg

Sent from the Sea

RSK

Reaction score
I want that 450

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can find them for sale on auto trader in in the low 30's. it's no worse on fuel then a single wheel and it stops better because it has bigger brakes and turns sharper so its easy to park. I almost bought one instead of my single wheel, they are nasty. But i wanted something i could plow my driveways with if my other truck goes down, and a long bed dually wasn't a good choice.

RSK

Reaction score
I think he meant he wanted THAT 450! As do I! Truck is sick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well its an fx4 that came with the chrome package, had the bumpers and grille wrapped gloss black and then painted fender badges and did his head lights and mirror caps after I got mine done because i was hounding him on how "gay" his truck looked with the chrome accents on it. pretty easy to replicate his truck. except the wheels the american force 24's and adapters ain't cheap...10k lol

RedRice589

Reaction score
I guess I haven't posted any pics of my pile in a while.

664317163923df742be95ed69e97b6e4_zps4afe5b30.jpg

And yes the ranch hand is sagging a touch it's on the aluminum bumper brackets. The steel ones will be here end of the week.

f7b82fb556f8176c3aea9ba72e5b8faf_zps0ecd6378.jpg

Latest posts

Members online