super duty picture thread:

7.3powerstroke00

Reaction score
Good to know. I'll be pulling one very soon without a lift.

You planning on reinstalling with it fully dressed as well?
Yes, depending on what we find and parts delivery we plan on stuffing it back in Sunday as long as everything goes as planned.

sent from the best place on earth! TEXAS!

BK39

Reaction score
1d4cd01a311c38b8a03158d78fbea1dc.jpg

A fancy pro pic for ya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love lifted trucks when done right. But this new trend of running stretched small tires on big lifts with WAY too much offset is killing me. :doh: Looks like a phucking roller skate

mandkole

Reaction score
Wasn't that truck in a build thread here being done in someones driveway? swear Ive seen that color combo before.. when the 90s wants their chassis color back, you don't forget.

97stoker350

Reaction score
Jcoleman I think did a black platinum with that baby blue color that looked ridiculous.. As in 2 inches of sidwall on the tire and like a 26x16 whell

dsberman94

Reaction score
That stupid blue is the "new hotness". Lol. I know a lot of pictures and have seen a lot of pictures on cars and trucks with that color powdercoated on wheels, suspension, painted the whole car that color, vinyl wrapped the car that color. It's getting old. I'd just as soon see a clean blacked out or whited out vehicle than anything with crazy colors.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
I dig the color as an accent color. Solid white or black truck, HD grill, 4.5" PMF lift on 22x12 forces would look good imo, with "Tiffany blue" ALAs or 4 link, traction bars and ford emblems. Would look good as an accent color on black forces, on the star on the center cap and in the "AMERICAN FORCE" lettering on the lip(like the pink on Hagan's truck for those of you that are on Insta)

Maybe some blue on a few small components, and minute blue accents inside. But the key here being an accent color. Not a fan of having the whole suspension done in such a flashy color.

dsberman94

Reaction score
To me it would look just as good with the frame and suspension all metallic black and all the bolts actually tight. I guess I'm a simple person though.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Got most everything bolted back in yesterday, time for fluids and some cranking!
12316090_1149078711788632_372415862770520862_n_zpsmovgcsh4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
that looks very good!! need a polished compressor housing to match it all now!!
Damn that's clean....and a lot of shiny to keep clean!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
that is the only bad part. especially if he has ocd

live life full throttle

smcox1

Reaction score
Not bad at all but I feel in the last year I've turned into an old man at age 24 LOL

dsberman94

Reaction score
I feel the same. At 21 in already tired of wrenching on this truck. And I just want it to be quiet. Lol. If I had a different tool box id run a cap during the winter.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
"Quiet" lol loser. You need something that won't scare your friends at bingo night??

I made mine quieter by adding normal side exit exhaust. It's quieter than the dump. Good enough for me. Nice to pick my friend up from her apartment and she knows when I'm there to pick her up lol. So it's kinda like an added convenience, I can send one less text.

I just want to drive mine. That's my only request really.

dsberman94

Reaction score
No, not bingo night. I need something to get around in that doesn't wake the neighborhood when I get home from work at 10 at night or later. It's not even the exhaust that gets me. I can throw a resonator and muffler on and be quiet out that end. It's the engine that loud. She's beat and tired. Never noticed how loud mine was until my uncle brought his 01 up with just over 100k miles on it and it was so quiet. Mine was never that quiet. It would/ will be nice.

MaxdLaw

Reaction score
Not bad at all but I feel in the last year I've turned into an old man at age 24 LOL

Hahah true. I'm old fashioned unlike all this new bs going around. My mom said I might as well have a sticker on it that says git r done....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.