super duty picture thread:

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
I usually have my back pack w/ me, as does my passenger usually, and I can bring more people, comfortably w/ an ex cab or reg cab. If I could keep my truck and pick up something else though, it'd be a rclb, because like I said, the just look good!

e3ahamad.jpg

It's so impractical, but I'd so rock it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Zac is of legal age to be considered a man too. And no, you didn't ask a "simple" question, you asks an asshole question, which, in turn deserves an asshole response. But because the internet badass isn't the persona I'd like to portray, and because I generally don't like being a douche: it's not dumb like either of the things you mentioned(mentioned only because you wanted to be a childish asshole), it's dumb because it greatly limits you to how much you can keep in the cab of your truck. But if you read past that, I also said that they look amazing(or rather some of them do). Now if you're done being a douche…actually, I don't care if you're done, because I refuse to entertain such stupidity and continue a derailment because you don't like my opinions, so I'm done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL LOL

CT9AIX

Reaction score
Keep less crap in the cab of your truck, boom, problem solved.

That's how I began with my RC too, loved it... As time went on, I've now ordered my 3rd tool box for the thing!!! Willpower < More tool and tool boxes Haha!!

CT9AIX

Reaction score
:toast: dont have much else besides this for now. winter is killer this year, cant keep the truck clean for long enough to get some different pics

CT9AIX

Reaction score
haha. i wish i could take that damn thing off, but i need it on for work. its a static strap. i work in the oil/gas field and we need those on the trucks to go on the ROW

RedRice589

Reaction score
haha. i wish i could take that damn thing off, but i need it on for work. its a static strap. i work in the oil/gas field and we need those on the trucks to go on the ROW

Ok I really didn't know what it was all good. Now that I know it has a use I understand!!! Absolutely love your truck. Simple and useful!

CT9AIX

Reaction score
Ok I really didn't know what it was all good. Now that I know it has a use I understand!!! Absolutely love your truck. Simple and useful!

Thanks man!

I get a lot of questions about it, dont worry. Ive had people get out of their car at a stop light and come knock on my window to tell me I have something hanging from the back of my truck! haha!

CT9AIX

Reaction score
exhaust is 4" sdp down pipe, 4" sdp delete pipe, and 4" flopro just using the section that goes up and over axle, then its just the mbrp tip dumping over axle

CT9AIX

Reaction score
no pictures besides whats posted in this thread. its pretty easy, if you were install the entire tail section of the flopro exhaust, just take off the back section after it goes over top of the axle and thats it

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.