SuperBright LED Head Lamp Kits

CMCx2012

Reaction score
The factory head lamps on a 2011 can be used no problem. Do you have those or after market head lamps on the truck?

The problem is that my buckets (chrome parts of the lamps) are color matched to the exterior of the truck, so there is no chrome anymore. This, I was told, will not work with LED systems...

retrosolutions

Reaction score
The problem is that my buckets (chrome parts of the lamps) are color matched to the exterior of the truck, so there is no chrome anymore. This, I was told, will not work with LED systems...

Just the aesthetic area of the lamps are painted though. The part that is functional, the reflector, that would still be chrome and as it was originally. You could absolutely do LED or HID in those.

CMCx2012

Reaction score
Just the aesthetic area of the lamps are painted though. The part that is functional, the reflector, that would still be chrome and as it was originally. You could absolutely do LED or HID in those.

I'm not understanding quite well.. I thought the chrome buckets need to be untouched so that the lights can reflect off of it???

Please PM me a contact phone number and I'll gladly hear you out!

retrosolutions

Reaction score
I'm not understanding quite well.. I thought the chrome buckets need to be untouched so that the lights can reflect off of it???

Please PM me a contact phone number and I'll gladly hear you out!

The reflectors are the only real functional part of the optics. The bezels that are painted are only aesthetic and offer no other function.

(860) 406-4443 Mon.-Fri. 9am-4pm Eastern Time

CMCx2012

Reaction score
Sort of close up...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 115

CMCx2012

Reaction score
Would you have that full size that you could email to us? [email protected]
It looks like you might have installed projectors?

I do have projectors in THOSE lights, but they are coming out and for sale. I heard LED wouldn't work in those so I had another set of stock lights color-matched to allow me a chance to try your LED kit.

Are the LED's similar to 6500k? 5500k??

retrosolutions

Reaction score
I do have projectors in THOSE lights, but they are coming out and for sale. I heard LED wouldn't work in those so I had another set of stock lights color-matched to allow me a chance to try your LED kit.

Are the LED's similar to 6500k? 5500k??

If they are just color-matched, you are good to go. The LED bulbs are 6500K XHP50 LEDS

Members online

No members online now.