• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Swamps 170/50% 6.0 injectors

Adamv7010

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
4000 bucks for 170/50s (new)? HOLY CRAP

No joke...that's a 66 and 190s price Lol

At that price I wanna keep my cores too...but I think ff gets 180 each for a core charge

Last edited:

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
What is so unreasonable for that price? New ford injectors are $1700, thats returning your cores, then machine work and new nozzles by one of the best in the business and stock like drivability? You pay for what you get. I almost want to buy these just to have at this steal of a price.

Price of 190s 225s etc wont be much different, machine work isnt much more. This is a smokin deal here

Vozar

Reaction score
What is so unreasonable for that price? New ford injectors are $1700, thats returning your cores, then machine work and new nozzles by one of the best in the business and stock like drivability? You pay for what you get. I almost want to buy these just to have at this steal of a price.

Price of 190s 225s etc wont be much different, machine work isnt much more. This is a smokin deal here

Thank you, hit it right on the money

Sale is Pending

Latest posts

Members online