Swamps 175/146 single shots

ftech79

Reaction score
I am looking to purchase the Swamps 175/146 fuel injectors and I was curious if anyone else is running them and what they think about them. I'm also curious how well they like their custom tuning and if there are any issues. Any feedback is much appreciated!

4duggan

Reaction score
First set of injectors I bought .
Now being 52 if I could do it over I'd have stuck with them .
Truck had Marty's fuel , Adrenaline, BTS and a 38R.

Do yourself a favor and email Dave , talk to him about your truck goals .
You'll be glad you did .

Last edited:

ja_cain

Reaction score
This is what my buddy is switching his 180/100's out for after finding out he was having issues on the fuel side of the injectors (plunger galling?). I told him he needs to get the 38r too and he will have a sweet setup.

ftech79

Reaction score
This is what my buddy is switching his 180/100's out for after finding out he was having issues on the fuel side of the injectors (plunger galling?). I told him he needs to get the 38r too and he will have a sweet setup.

That's my plan also!

Tim @ P.I.S.

Reaction score

Who's injectors and did he not have any upgrades to his fuel system?

Rupp250

Reaction score
Would like more info on the issue with the 180/100 on stock fuel. All I have is the Riff Raff Frx and trying to decide on injectors. Is that too much injector? Stick with 160/30?

Rupp250

Reaction score
That's who I was planning on using just waiting for a BlackFriday/CyberMonday deal. Hint Hint Tim

ja_cain

Reaction score
Who's injectors and did he not have any upgrades to his fuel system?
I don't think he has done anything. I suggested a while back, that he at least drop the tank and do the hutch mod and add a gauge. I also told his brother to look into the frx or something similar when he asked me about it. I have not confirmed it was galling yet, so please don't assume anything until I find out for sure. I just pretty much figured that when he told me what the issue was. I don't think it was the injector builders fault but don't want to reveal that info until I have all the facts.

ja_cain

Reaction score
Plunger gulling? Fuel delivery issue is probably to blame not the injector.
That's what I said over in the thread I started for him. Not sure if you were following that one.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

ja_cain

Reaction score
Would like more info on the issue with the 180/100 on stock fuel. All I have is the Riff Raff Frx and trying to decide on injectors. Is that too much injector? Stick with 160/30?
Whatever you do, please make sure you get a FP gauge at the very least. Dropping the tank would also be a good idea, or just don't run the fuel level down too low until you can. He also could have gotten some real bad fuel too, as he is on the road a lot. He never indicated that his fuel filter looked nasty though. I have a feeling he likes to put his right foot in it a lot :) He may have done this at the wrong time (low fuel).

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

ColeTrain45

Reaction score
175's and custom tuning with a 38r is a great setup for someone looking for an upgrade. like others have stated double check FP to make sure on a WOT stab FP is not dropping to low. if it doesn't i feel you would be more than pleased with them.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Cant beat Performance Injection Systems...

Also, keep in mind Swamps 175/146 are a stock nozzled injector.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.