• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

swamps gen 3 1000

m j

Reaction score
You really need a pic of a Gen3? Go on Swamps website :poke:

Price is in the thread title. $1k. Great deal for someone looking for all the oil they need.

the guy has 11 posts. I would want proof the item actually exists too

DocBar

Reaction score
Lol lincolnlocker you have to say something better than that. Most of the time I'll read a thread and there you are. Who da *** are you. Haaaaa.
25 posts and you call a member out? Either you know him or you're a douche. Which is it? Lincolnlocker is pretty solid. Who the **** do you think you are? I'll buy from Swamps before I will you.

Last edited:

ithumpwheniwalk

Reaction score
25 posts and you call a member out? Either you know him or you're a douche. Which is it? Lincolnlocker is pretty solid. Who the **** do you think you are? I'll buy from Swamps before I will you.

again, not to stress reading comprehension but it's explained in the first post where dude said he lost his user name. originally called oneturboforme.. i've seen him around for awhile under the old screen name.

pullandpray

Reaction score

It was a ****ing joke hahaha that's why I put "lol". I wasn't calling **** out. Linclonlocker is a good dude and hes funny as hell thats why i expected more out of him.And if you can read I have posted plenty on this site.

gfulton

Reaction score
It was a ****ing joke hahaha that's why I put "lol". I wasn't calling **** out. Linclonlocker is a good dude and hes funny as hell thats why i expected more out of him.And if you can read I have posted plenty on this site.

It amazes me the guys that read one post in a thread, take it out of context and jump somebodys shlt over it...........:doh:

gfulton

Reaction score

It amazes me the guys that read one post in a thread, take it out of context and immediately jump somebodys shlt over it......:doh:

Last edited:

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
he has been around for a while doc.. just had log in issues and changed it up..

live life full throttle

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
lol. its all good bud.. might add your old handle to your sig online and on Tapatalk if you use it.. unless you like ***in with the guys with reading comprehension.. lol.

live life full throttle

pullandpray

Reaction score
Option 2 on this is swamps gen 3 and a set of 300/200s (getting sent to pis before hand to get checked) for 3000 I think if someone wants to add some power this would be a good way to save some money. Downside of course will be waiting for injectors to get checked them shipped back.any interest in that let me know

Magnum PD

Reaction score

Can we put this up for a vote??????

LOL

Strokin572

Reaction score
Option 2 on this is swamps gen 3 and a set of 300/200s (getting sent to pis before hand to get checked) for 3000 I think if someone wants to add some power this would be a good way to save some money. Downside of course will be waiting for injectors to get checked them shipped back.any interest in that let me know
If I wasn't rebuilding my 450 for hillclimb season I'd be all over this! Sounds like someone will get a good deal here.

Latest posts

Members online