Swamps HV/HF 7.3 IDMs In Stock

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
I'll take one if you still have some.
At the moment we do not, we are fresh out. But we should have some again in about a week or so, give us a call to get in line for one!
Drove out there to the shop today. Good bunch of kids there, good handshakes (means alot to me!)...

Good luck to you both!
Good to see you again Joe!
Might get a bit longer...

But I will wait until I have time to install it. My back flared up, and I can just barely function right now. IDM swap is not what I want to do...LOL
If I would have known you weren't planning on doing it, I would have ran out there and installed it for you!
IDM is behind the drivers fender right?
Yes sir! With some extensions its actually fairly easy to do.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
I'll install it tomorrow, just not in the mood...

Not to mention I dont want to ruin my shirt...LOL

CSIPSD

Reaction score
450 miles on the new IDM... I am pretty damn impressed. Idie quality is better, smoke is down a bit and power is up. On the hot street file I bet I picked up 15hp.

You can honestly feel it, which I didnt expect.

powerSmokin

Reaction score
Curious to see what the difference is on mine. Hopefully gets here this week, if not ill install it after I get back from Gold dredging. Good to hear there is a difference.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Curious to see what the difference is on mine. Hopefully gets here this week, if not ill install it after I get back from Gold dredging. Good to hear there is a difference.
You should have it Friday.
450 miles on the new IDM... I am pretty damn impressed. Idie quality is better, smoke is down a bit and power is up. On the hot street file I bet I picked up 15hp.

You can honestly feel it, which I didnt expect.
so...... "internet Joe" is finally on board?
I didnt see it anywhere but what is the confirmed HP advantage over a stock and DIY modded IDM?

Swamps has sheets providing 25-30hp, although that is in their own shop and their own product. I don't know if anyone else has swapped one while strapped to the same dyno.... Though I think i might know a company that is going to do get some results with about a 550-600hp truck, hopefully in less than 2 weeks. Just need some more IDMs to show up without being ordered.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
so...... "internet Joe" is finally on board?

So far... I plugged my truck in last night because I could not risk a no start, having to drive to work and all...

But tonight I will leave it unplugged at the RV park and see what happens.

That was the main reason I did it, to see if I can bandaid a few bad injectors for a few more months.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
So far... I plugged my truck in last night because I could not risk a no start, having to drive to work and all...

But tonight I will leave it unplugged at the RV park and see what happens.

That was the main reason I did it, to see if I can bandaid a few bad injectors for a few more months.

Let us know if it was able to help you at all

powerSmokin

Reaction score
I installed mine yesterday and have around 25 miles on it. The things I noticed were, better throttle response down low (had a little delay before), when taking off the power seems to come up much smoother as the clutch is let out. Also I can't put my finger on it but it seems as though the injection event itself has quieted down, cruising it seems a bit quieter. For power gains I really can't say much, feels a little stronger down low but overall I am satisfied what Swamps has put out. Thanks again Derek for getting me that IDM!

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
I installed mine yesterday and have around 25 miles on it. The things I noticed were, better throttle response down low (had a little delay before), when taking off the power seems to come up much smoother as the clutch is let out. Also I can't put my finger on it but it seems as though the injection event itself has quieted down, cruising it seems a bit quieter. For power gains I really can't say much, feels a little stronger down low but overall I am satisfied what Swamps has put out. Thanks again Derek for getting me that IDM!

Not a problem, glad you are happy with the results!

gman1

Reaction score
I talked to you guys on the phone and was told to wait a week till more came in. Do I need to put a hold on one so I can get one? Thanks.

Latest posts

Members online