T1000 Installed

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
Well yesterday i received my T1000 in the mail from Joey and immediately went to the Auto Hobby Shop on base and got started on it right away. The job was not bad at all. took my time and got it all done and buttoned up in 2 hrs. had abuddy of mine give me a hand, he petty much cleaned up the front cover plate while i was removing everything.

Got it installed and started it up, of course took a few cranks and fired right up. ran it for a few minutes then shut it down and let the oil settle and topped it off. after sitting for a few, started it again, but took a bit, because of air in the system. Once i got all cleaned up, took it for a drive to get some miles on it. Joey suggested getting about 50-100 miles on it before doing anythign crazy like some WOT runs.

Definitely loving the new pump. start up is a little quicker, truck seems to run a little smoother, throttle response is immediate, and seems to pull much harder through the whole RPM band. I keep being told that it will get even better. needing to borrow a buddies scan gauge and see what the numbers look like. overall, very pleased.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
awesome to hear ken. tell joey i still love him.

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
how do you think these compare to the srp1.1?

I have no experience with the SRP1.1, but im sure this will do just as well as the SRP1.1 is claiming to do.

My last dyno run and track time were done with stock fuel, stock oil and a 38r with my current injectors. i have since changed turbos, done my fuel system and just changed the HPOP. We have a Dyno day coming up, that will be able to tell me how ell this does, and i will be borrowing a Scan gauge to see some numbers.

Homesteader

Reaction score
how does it compare to the T500? I just saw that the SRP1.1 is out also. Will there be pics of the T1000 as did the SRP1.1?

davey99ps

Reaction score
I'm curious as well how much better this is over the t500, I've been really happy with mine so far but I really wanted the t1000 but it wasn't available at the time

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
Well, finally received my scan gauge today from Joey. Hooked it and got some WOT runs. Was averaging 3100-3200 Psi @ 35-40% DC in my Tyrant 140 tunes. Definitely pulls hard. Very impressed with this pump

Sent from my EVO 3D on the East Side

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
Yea I'm.really liking.it. gotta get my headstuds in so i can maintain throttle and see how it holds pressure, I gotta let.off because not wanting to POP a HG. But it doesn't seem to fall off one bit like my stocker did.

Dieselboy.

Reaction score
How did you get one :poke:

Ive been buggin' Joey for a year to get that pump LOL

Be nice to see what it can do with a bigger nozzle as it should be on par with the stealth SRP1.1 I believe ?

Ken hows cold start ups ? Any oddities to report ? Idle issue ?

Powersmokin32

Reaction score
I have been asking Joey about the T-1000 myself. But he keeps tellon me run my current setup for a little while then hollar back. Can't decide between T-1000 or duals.

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
DAN, I believe that the T1000 will be equivalent to or more than the SRP1.1. I'm see numbers my stock pump wouldn't put out. I have not done anything to my tunes since install.

Also, no issues with cold start. It's been in 20-30s overnight here and the truck fires right up. Truck Idles great too. No issues there

Latest posts

Members online