The "Butt-Hurt" build.

dieseljosh07

Reaction score
Pistons are being shipped to Beech Performance for machining. Cam and valve springs arrived. Injectors and dual HPOP's will arrive soon. Block is out getting bored, decked and cam bearings installed. Should start assembling the short block in about a week and a half. Have to build a box to ship my new heads to Beech Performance for o-ringing.

dieseljosh07

Reaction score
There's shop much closer to me in Ga that could do it, but after about a 10 min phone conversation with him it was clear that that machinist wanted all my business from my shop or none at all. He's to far away to send customers heads and blocks to but my local shop doesn't do o-rings. I thrust Wes to do a great job on my heads and pistons.

dieseljosh07

Reaction score
Haven't updated this in a while . Work load at the shop put this build on hold for a while. Back on track now, old engine is out, new long block assembled and going in this week.
evanyde6.jpg
symebese.jpg
uze7y4yd.jpg
dymuvene.jpg
e6apaqad.jpg

Took the chance to pressure wash and paint the frame this past weekend also. Decided midway to re-work the fuel system and add a A1000 pump plumbed straight to the heads and delete the fuel bowl. More pics coming later this week.

Latest posts

Members online